Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home 16:24 - Feb 9 with 2169 viewsisitme

I have an adult ticket stub going spare if anyone wants it. I can meet up before the game tomorrow for collection purposes.
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 17:03 - Feb 9 with 2112 viewsrafc1977

I’ll have it if you still have it?
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 17:05 - Feb 9 with 2105 viewsisitme

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 17:03 - Feb 9 by rafc1977

I’ll have it if you still have it?

It's yours. PM me to sort out arrangements?
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 01:12 - Feb 10 with 1890 viewsDorkingDale

I'm an exile & hoping to use my Dad's Millwall ticket. He has bought his seat today using his season ticket but has pointed out that his Millwall ticket has his name printed on it. Does anybody know whether the club will prevent anybody buying a ticket if their name is not the same as on the Millwall ticket?
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 01:37 - Feb 10 with 1870 viewssoulboy

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 01:12 - Feb 10 by DorkingDale

I'm an exile & hoping to use my Dad's Millwall ticket. He has bought his seat today using his season ticket but has pointed out that his Millwall ticket has his name printed on it. Does anybody know whether the club will prevent anybody buying a ticket if their name is not the same as on the Millwall ticket?

Long story but there was a cock up pre season with renewing my season ticket. I missed the deadline and my mate bought a season ticket for the seat i had, but we sorted it between us. I bought my Millwall replay ticket with his season ticket and they didnt check the name on the season ticket. If they say anything just say youre the person whose name is on the Millwall ticket, as they wont ask for date of birth etc.
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 08:17 - Feb 10 with 1775 viewsisitme

We I used my season ticket yesterday I asked whether I could still use the ticket stub on Sunday to buy a ticket. I was told by the lady serving I could hence why I advertised it on here as I don't need it.
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 08:25 - Feb 10 with 1756 viewsroccydaleian

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 08:17 - Feb 10 by isitme

We I used my season ticket yesterday I asked whether I could still use the ticket stub on Sunday to buy a ticket. I was told by the lady serving I could hence why I advertised it on here as I don't need it.

Same for me, I've got three spare. Anyone interested dm me and we can arrange summatt.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 8:31]
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 08:36 - Feb 10 with 1722 viewsnordenblue

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 08:25 - Feb 10 by roccydaleian

Same for me, I've got three spare. Anyone interested dm me and we can arrange summatt.

You have pm
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 08:48 - Feb 10 with 1702 viewsWalboro

Hi DorkingDale i had 3 spare from the Millwall match i asked the lady in the ticket office yesterday if these could be used by somebody else on Sunday and she said it isnt a problem but they will have to choose somewhere else to sit as i have my reserved seats from my season ticket.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 09:50 - Feb 10 with 1627 viewsDaleiLama

I've got a spare stub too if anyone needs one

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 10:03 - Feb 10 with 1597 viewstony_roch975

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 09:50 - Feb 10 by DaleiLama

me too

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 10:08 - Feb 10 with 1571 viewsStuntPegg

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 09:50 - Feb 10 by DaleiLama

Do you still have it?
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 10:24 - Feb 10 with 1524 viewsDaleiLama

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 10:08 - Feb 10 by StuntPegg

Do you still have it?

Yes - PM me to arrange handover

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 10:44 - Feb 10 with 1482 viewsDorkingDale

Thanks - fingers crossed.....
Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 10:51 - Feb 10 with 1445 viewsroccydaleian

Millwall ticket stub - Free to a good home on 08:25 - Feb 10 by roccydaleian

All mine have gone now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024