Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL Championship 17-18 Awards 18:18 - Apr 3 with 4945 viewsBasingstokeR

Not sure why Tom Cairney is in there based on this season (he was very good last season and has been far from that standard in terms of goals and assists this season in comparison) Freeman and quite a few other midfielders have outperformed him (stats wise at least).

John T*rry being in there also out of nowhere. Cardiff have conceded the least, and are 2nd but have no players in there; Warnock got the manager nod.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/efl-announce-championship-player-ye
EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 19:18 - Apr 3 with 4835 viewsrunningman75

Think either Smyth or Eze could be in contention next year for young player of the season.
Also interesting about Nick Powell at Wigan being amongst the league 1 players immense talent who has under performed at times. Have a feeling another championship club will bid for him in the summer.
EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 19:25 - Apr 3 with 4822 viewsaston_hoop

Jon Terry in team of the season?? Have they watched Villa this season or just picking on reputation???

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 19:26 - Apr 3 with 4818 viewsRANGERS4EVER

EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 19:25 - Apr 3 by aston_hoop

Jon Terry in team of the season?? Have they watched Villa this season or just picking on reputation???

Definitely reputation, considering Cardiff have an unreal defence in Bamba and Morrison and neither in the team. I understand most of it bar Terry and Ruddy

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 19:30 - Apr 3 with 4805 viewsonlyrinmoray

Neil Warnock definitely deserves Manager of the Year If I remember correctly he never got it with us which was a disgrace. Read his book "The Gaffer" its excellent, loads of coverage of his time with QPR
EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 09:00 - Apr 4 with 4594 viewssimmo

No Barry Douglas is a joke, the fcker has more assists than Freeman from LB!

I'd also be annoyed at no Snodgrass, as much as I dislike him he's torn it up this year, more goals and assists than our own Luke.

Can't argue with much of the rest, think Terry is in their on rep and for the profile of the league but the Villa fan that interviewed for our preview had him in as POTY for them so they obvs rate his contribution highly. Apart from when we played them of course :-)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 12:19 - Apr 4 with 4489 viewsWadR

Sessegnon listed as a LB, has barely played there all season.... As Simmo says, it should be Douglas for sure.

Ruddy isn't even one of the best 5 keepers in the league imo. Would have Bialkowski or Carson in TOTY.
EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 12:26 - Apr 4 with 4473 viewsNorthernr

Ruddy wouldn't even be the third best keeper at QPR.
EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 12:36 - Apr 4 with 4449 viewsEsox_Lucius

EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 19:30 - Apr 3 by onlyrinmoray

Neil Warnock definitely deserves Manager of the Year If I remember correctly he never got it with us which was a disgrace. Read his book "The Gaffer" its excellent, loads of coverage of his time with QPR

Neil Harris for me. Colin has had financial backing for his attempt, something Harris is bereft of. I would begrudgingly say that 'wall have consistently punched above their weight all season and deserve a bit of recognition for that. It wasn't widely mentioned either but their fans were given a refund for an aborted trip to Elland Road and collectively decided to donate it to a young Leeds fan for a medical treatment he needed.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 18:45 - Apr 4 with 4328 viewsalexferguson60

Cairney has been fantastic this season. A friend of mine's a Fulham fan and said that without him the team falls apart. I asked him: "Is that what happened second half against The Rangers", and I got a four-worded answer.
EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 20:06 - Apr 4 with 4265 viewskingo

EFL Championship 17-18 Awards on 18:45 - Apr 4 by alexferguson60

Cairney has been fantastic this season. A friend of mine's a Fulham fan and said that without him the team falls apart. I asked him: "Is that what happened second half against The Rangers", and I got a four-worded answer.

Was it “Yes, that is correct”

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024