Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four big games last night 03:28 - Apr 13 with 4875 viewsOnlyMe

And I can't find attendance figures for any of them. Not even on the Beeb (mind you, they are becoming ever less efficient with much of their on-line stuff).

Or am I just looking in the wrong places ??????
Four big games last night on 04:59 - Apr 13 with 4848 viewsPlanetHonneywood

And?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Four big games last night on 09:21 - Apr 13 with 4683 views2Thomas2Bowles

Who did we play, did we win, is Olly in or out?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 9:21]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Four big games last night on 04:40 - Apr 15 with 4465 viewsOnlyMe

And ---Are such stats deemed irrelevant now (even by the Beeb)?

And --- Does anyone have any idea the best place to find such info (without resorting to each individual home club's website)?
Four big games last night on 03:03 - Apr 17 with 4237 viewsBoston

Four big games last night on 04:40 - Apr 15 by OnlyMe

And ---Are such stats deemed irrelevant now (even by the Beeb)?

And --- Does anyone have any idea the best place to find such info (without resorting to each individual home club's website)?

It’s not only you. I also find the attendance figures have virtually disappeared from the match reports. What’s the easiest site to access crowd info?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Four big games last night on 09:57 - Apr 17 with 4087 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Four big games last night on 03:03 - Apr 17 by Boston

It’s not only you. I also find the attendance figures have virtually disappeared from the match reports. What’s the easiest site to access crowd info?

Notwithstanding illegal bombing of another country, idiot leaders, the rise of neo-liberalism, wealth-inequality, radicalism, global warming and glaring injustices peppering our world; you two are getting your boxers snarled around your schlongs over crowd figures!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Four big games last night on 12:35 - Apr 17 with 4054 viewstimcocking

I hear you. They're p!ss poor. The BBC website has long been appalling. You try and find the Glamorgan page and check the score and stuff, almost impossible. Very hard to find lower division football scores. Very hard to see the table at the same time. It's as if they've got an ongoing determination to prevent people reading about any sport whatsoever that isn't women's golf, para olympic stuff or man utd, man city, arsenal etc.

Attendance figures nowadays blatantly aren't true anyway.

They don't even cover the mixed martial arts!
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 12:36]
Four big games last night on 12:45 - Apr 17 with 4028 viewsJacksDad

There might be reasons for not showing attendance figures ... lots of empty seats lately on MOTD even with the so-called important clubs .....hmmmmm is this the sound of a bubble popping?
Four big games last night on 12:54 - Apr 17 with 4004 viewsTheChef

Four big games last night on 12:45 - Apr 17 by JacksDad

There might be reasons for not showing attendance figures ... lots of empty seats lately on MOTD even with the so-called important clubs .....hmmmmm is this the sound of a bubble popping?

With the attendance figures I'm pretty sure they include all season tickets, whether or not the ticket holder is actually at the match.

Re empty seats, you look at some of the Championship games on Sky recently, stadiums look barely half full.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Four big games last night on 16:49 - Apr 17 with 3901 viewsJuzzie

I don't get overly concerned but I too have found it odd that attendance figures, once a staple part of any match report, has disappeared.

Yes, ST'ers are included as the seat has been paid for and attendance is assumed.
Four big games last night on 16:57 - Apr 17 with 3880 viewsNorthernr

Sadly the attendance figures are almost completely worthless now at the top level, every game just announced as a capacity crowd. One of those many things that just happens unchallenged in modern football but is an absolute crock of sht.
Four big games last night on 19:21 - Apr 17 with 3835 viewsTGRRRSSS

Presumably also they don't want sponsors etc getting twitchy???

Be interesting to see what happens with Wenger as Arsenal attendances gone down a lot, BUT if they have a big waiting list maybe it doesn't matter...
Four big games last night on 19:39 - Apr 17 with 3816 viewsBoston

Four big games last night on 19:21 - Apr 17 by TGRRRSSS

Presumably also they don't want sponsors etc getting twitchy???

Be interesting to see what happens with Wenger as Arsenal attendances gone down a lot, BUT if they have a big waiting list maybe it doesn't matter...

Sponsors...absolutely.

Still don't have any suggestions for a good football site that has match attendance stats though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Four big games last night on 02:54 - May 13 with 3611 viewsOnlyMe

Four big games last night on 09:57 - Apr 17 by PlanetHonneywood

Notwithstanding illegal bombing of another country, idiot leaders, the rise of neo-liberalism, wealth-inequality, radicalism, global warming and glaring injustices peppering our world; you two are getting your boxers snarled around your schlongs over crowd figures!!

And just what are you doing on here when you have so many other apparently more important things to concern yourself with?
Four big games last night on 05:12 - May 13 with 3568 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Four big games last night on 02:54 - May 13 by OnlyMe

And just what are you doing on here when you have so many other apparently more important things to concern yourself with?

...taking a break!

Four big games last night on 07:19 - May 13 with 3505 viewskropotkin41

I heard that there were 16,000 at Wembley for Tranmere vs Boreham Wood......... which is a good turnout I'd have thought.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024