Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FLALAF (Political but Football Related) 21:59 - Aug 15 with 12817 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If you like a bit of left wing Clicktavism

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 14:12 - Sep 15 with 1541 viewsRangersw12

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 08:37 - Sep 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

http://www.counterfire.org/articles/opinion/19839-football-lads-and-lasses-again

They seem like a bunch of attention seeking mugs and it seems more like a money making scheme than anything else ( a bit like the FLA)

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 14:18]
FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 14:21 - Sep 15 with 1529 viewskensalriser

Are middle-class football lads and lasses excluded from the FLLAF, then?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 14:29 - Sep 15 with 1520 viewsRangersw12

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 14:21 - Sep 15 by kensalriser

Are middle-class football lads and lasses excluded from the FLLAF, then?

I don't think they care what your "class" is as long as you buy stickers and t-shirts
FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 22:32 - Sep 15 with 1402 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 14:12 - Sep 15 by Rangersw12

They seem like a bunch of attention seeking mugs and it seems more like a money making scheme than anything else ( a bit like the FLA)

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 14:18]

Judgment based on fck all.
FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 02:07 - Sep 16 with 1366 viewstimcocking

The fascists in this day and age being the left wing funnily enough. I'm not sure many of them even realise the irony of it.
FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 09:25 - Sep 16 with 1323 viewsRangersw12

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 22:32 - Sep 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Judgment based on fck all.

Judgement based on their Twitter feed trying to sell stickers and t-shirts you self loathing shit stiring idiot

As for the DFLA who these clowns want to "smash" they're part of the justice for 21 campaign who are trying to get justice for the Birmingham pub bomb victims

[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 9:32]
FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 10:28 - Sep 16 with 1300 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 09:25 - Sep 16 by Rangersw12

Judgement based on their Twitter feed trying to sell stickers and t-shirts you self loathing shit stiring idiot

As for the DFLA who these clowns want to "smash" they're part of the justice for 21 campaign who are trying to get justice for the Birmingham pub bomb victims

[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 9:32]

Fcking hell. Imagine being this angry about someone selling stickers and T-Shirts.

The DFLA (who also sell T-Shirts and stickers by the way) have had attendee and speakers from the EDL and Combat 18.

Now if Combat 18 are your cup of tea then that’s fine, but expect a few people to have the hump about it.

Anyway enjoy your Sunday morning.
FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 10:56 - Sep 16 with 1290 viewsRangersw12

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 10:28 - Sep 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fcking hell. Imagine being this angry about someone selling stickers and T-Shirts.

The DFLA (who also sell T-Shirts and stickers by the way) have had attendee and speakers from the EDL and Combat 18.

Now if Combat 18 are your cup of tea then that’s fine, but expect a few people to have the hump about it.

Anyway enjoy your Sunday morning.

I'm not angry at all just find your shit stirring tiresome

Eh and Combat 18 are not my cup of tea ( I vote Labour FFS ) and I think your out of order for even suggesting it but then coming from you it's to be expected

Like I said earlier this attention seeking organisation is all about making money like the FLA and like other organisations it will hopefully go the same way
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 11:05]
Login to get fewer ads

FLALAF (Political but Football Related) on 11:13 - Sep 16 with 1275 viewsJamesB1979

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024