Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Fleetwood, away 13:56 - Aug 18 with 24978 views442Dale

From the Fleetwood bar team was announced and it sounded like Ntlhe and Rathbone have retained their places. Done and MJW on the bench.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 16:21 - Aug 19 with 1929 views442Dale

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 15:04 - Aug 19 by fitzochris

Hill, in his post-match interview, said he is wedded to this system and it is the personnel that will change if they can’t play in it. Like it, love it or loathe it, it’s here to stay.

And yet it took so bloody long to return to using it after it was shown to work v Peterborough last season!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:02 - Aug 19 with 1828 viewsSandyDrum

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 16:21 - Aug 19 by 442Dale

And yet it took so bloody long to return to using it after it was shown to work v Peterborough last season!

TVOS, you didn't seem to have a problem revealing which pub I work at a couple of months ago.

What's changed mate? Just curious.

Here's the post by the way in case you need your memory jogging.

"2nd Half on 17:45 - Mar 17 with 2788 views TVOS1907

I'll remind you of that, SandyDrum, the next time there's a long wait in the (insert pub name here)..."

Except you actually posted the specific pub that I work in.

Don't get arsey about people posting about personal lives when you have done the EXACT same thing in the past.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 17:15]

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:11 - Aug 19 with 1801 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 09:39 - Aug 19 by Dale27

I find it very frustrating that lessons have not been learnt from last season, it’s like groundhog day. Players are being continuously played out of position, and (like last season) our best player is sat twiddling his thumbs on the bench.

Our midfield should be built around Cannon and Williams.

Watching Man City struggle against Huddersfield before , I couldn’t help thinking if only Pep would put aguero in Midfield and put silva at full back they would have played so much better

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:19 - Aug 19 with 1776 viewsjudd

I know nowt about formations but noted that 532 was easily overcome for Fleetwoods goals whereas 1 10 got us an equaliser

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:22 - Aug 19 with 1765 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:11 - Aug 19 by rochdaleriddler

Watching Man City struggle against Huddersfield before , I couldn’t help thinking if only Pep would put aguero in Midfield and put silva at full back they would have played so much better

That the problem.
Keith hill doesn't see playing people out position is a issue, bit like Jose.

Can you see the Pattern here.

Don't care want people think, but Hill is making managing rochdale hard work when it should be easy
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 17:34]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:47 - Aug 19 with 1684 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:11 - Aug 19 by rochdaleriddler

Quite right and why the fook is Glenn Murray not playing at left back. He’s been brilliant today but could have been amazing at left back.

I bet nob head Houghton has not even considered that has he?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 17:49]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:58 - Aug 19 with 1645 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:47 - Aug 19 by BigDaveMyCock

Quite right and why the fook is Glenn Murray not playing at left back. He’s been brilliant today but could have been amazing at left back.

I bet nob head Houghton has not even considered that has he?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 17:49]

Aguero would make a great left back or even right wing back. Any reason why a good manager doesn't play him there.

If your employee kept making the same mistakes for 18 month what would happen to that employee!!, yes he's not perfect but fcuksake every single fan ( bar 2) can see his downfall.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 18:02]

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:16 - Aug 19 with 1590 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 17:02 - Aug 19 by SandyDrum

TVOS, you didn't seem to have a problem revealing which pub I work at a couple of months ago.

What's changed mate? Just curious.

Here's the post by the way in case you need your memory jogging.

"2nd Half on 17:45 - Mar 17 with 2788 views TVOS1907

I'll remind you of that, SandyDrum, the next time there's a long wait in the (insert pub name here)..."

Except you actually posted the specific pub that I work in.

Don't get arsey about people posting about personal lives when you have done the EXACT same thing in the past.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 17:15]

Fair point, but that was more as banter as we know each other socially and was also meant in jest as I thought that was the nature of our relationship. You did add me as a friend on Facebook many years ago, for example.

I've no idea who dale23years is or how he knows anything about me, which is what concerned me most, as well as the abuse he gave me before revealing an aspect of my work.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:23 - Aug 19 with 1572 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:16 - Aug 19 by TVOS1907

Fair point, but that was more as banter as we know each other socially and was also meant in jest as I thought that was the nature of our relationship. You did add me as a friend on Facebook many years ago, for example.

I've no idea who dale23years is or how he knows anything about me, which is what concerned me most, as well as the abuse he gave me before revealing an aspect of my work.

So it's banter when YOU want it to be.

Abuse really ffs, it's you class that as abuse, then there is really something wrong with you, as for being a teacher, never knew you was, just guest by the way you patronized and be little people on here.

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 18:31]

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:46 - Aug 19 with 1513 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:23 - Aug 19 by Dale23years

Abuse really ffs, it's you class that as abuse, then there is really something wrong with you, as for being a teacher, never knew you was, just guest by the way you patronized and be little people on here.

It's banter when it's between acquaintances and is non-aggressive.

Again, the rest of your post doesn't deserve a response.

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:53 - Aug 19 with 1493 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:46 - Aug 19 by TVOS1907

It's banter when it's between acquaintances and is non-aggressive.

Again, the rest of your post doesn't deserve a response.

Shame sandy drum or Kiwidale didn't think it was like that, so I'll you again it's banter when you want it to be then.

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:55 - Aug 19 with 1476 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:53 - Aug 19 by Dale23years

Shame sandy drum or Kiwidale didn't think it was like that, so I'll you again it's banter when you want it to be then.

If you say so.

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:01 - Aug 19 with 1451 viewsjudd

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:23 - Aug 19 by Dale23years

It's belittle...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:01 - Aug 19 with 1452 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:53 - Aug 19 by Dale23years

Listen last post on this, next time you wanna be try and be smart and be little people remember how you acted when you been be littled. Next time don't ever try to be smar,t cause I'll make you feel 1 inch tall.

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:06 - Aug 19 with 1429 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:01 - Aug 19 by Dale23years

Listen last post on this, next time you wanna be try and be smart and be little people remember how you acted when you been be littled. Next time don't ever try to be smar,t cause I'll make you feel 1 inch tall.

Why you th reatening yourself?
Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:09 - Aug 19 with 1417 viewsisitme

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:01 - Aug 19 by Dale23years

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 19:10]
Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:15 - Aug 19 with 1379 viewsD_Alien

Le precauns, as the French might say

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:16 - Aug 19 with 1369 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:09 - Aug 19 by isitme

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 19:10]

The only time I feel one inch tall is when I put me hand down my pants. I might have to get myself to wood fired for one of D_aliens nine inch Errol Flynn pizzas then I would have a footlong.
Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:19 - Aug 19 with 1361 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:16 - Aug 19 by rochdale_ranger

The only time I feel one inch tall is when I put me hand down my pants. I might have to get myself to wood fired for one of D_aliens nine inch Errol Flynn pizzas then I would have a footlong.

Foot'n'arf

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:24 - Aug 19 with 1348 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 18:16 - Aug 19 by TVOS1907

Anybody who has been on here any length of times would know your occupation it would be common knowledge also your profile as editor of the match program is such that you would be known around town as well as on here. Even D list celebs live in a fishbowl such is the price of fame I cant believe you haven't been on big brother.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:24 - Aug 19 with 1347 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:19 - Aug 19 by D_Alien

Foot'n'arf

Arf indeed.
Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:32 - Aug 19 with 1338 viewsrochdale_ranger

Sounds like these lot have your card marked TvOS . Time to change your identity and join the witness protection programme after you’ve reported Dale23years to fans network of course. He’s gonna make you one inch tall.
Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:35 - Aug 19 with 1331 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:32 - Aug 19 by rochdale_ranger

Sounds like these lot have your card marked TvOS . Time to change your identity and join the witness protection programme after you’ve reported Dale23years to fans network of course. He’s gonna make you one inch tall.

Then he really would be little.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:48 - Aug 19 with 1283 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:32 - Aug 19 by rochdale_ranger

He could do a Reginald Perrin... leave a message on here saying he's going for a swim in the lake and leave his clothes and wallet outside the Fishermans come back as (insert name) here.

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:58 - Aug 19 with 1248 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Fleetwood, away on 19:48 - Aug 19 by kiwidale

He could do a Reginald Perrin... leave a message on here saying he's going for a swim in the lake and leave his clothes and wallet outside the Fishermans come back as (insert name) here.

He could borrow one of Rockies costumes and face paint? sort of Blend in and come back as a member of KISS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024