Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lynch 07:41 - Oct 3 with 5704 viewsGloucs_R

Looks a completely different player this season. Looks confident and composed. Take a bow son.

Ps, no Xmas trip to dubai please!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lynch on 16:48 - Oct 3 with 1288 viewsAntti_Heinola

Lynch on 16:43 - Oct 3 by TheChef

Play Baptiste and Leistner and only play Lynch if the Under 9s are unavailable.

christ i'd take lynch over baptiste any day.

Bare bones.

Lynch on 17:32 - Oct 3 with 1239 views1MoreBrightonR

I can genuinely say he's my least favourite player. Its partly irrational and partly because i think he's a terrible professional. He reminds me a bit of some of the players from the huighes /Redknapp era. and i think he genuinely thinks he's a great player, constantly trying 40 yard passes to no one. drives me nuts
Lynch on 23:38 - Oct 3 with 1143 viewsKernowRanger

Out of contract in the summer so upping the effort levels after two years of tossing it off. Fully expect him to regress back to normal once he's got a new contract sorted somewhere (hopefully not here!).
Lynch on 05:57 - Oct 4 with 1094 viewsWatford_Ranger

Playing against two strikers he was a disaster at Swansea. Bit easier against one young, crap lump with little support at Reading plus Leistner to hold his hand. At 31 I’d like him to learn how to defend, ideally.
Lynch on 06:50 - Oct 4 with 1081 viewsCamberleyR

Lynch on 23:38 - Oct 3 by KernowRanger

Out of contract in the summer so upping the effort levels after two years of tossing it off. Fully expect him to regress back to normal once he's got a new contract sorted somewhere (hopefully not here!).

In other words, he's got what is known in the medical profession as 'Matthew Rose Syndrome'

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Lynch on 07:58 - Oct 4 with 1031 viewsjonno

Lynch on 06:50 - Oct 4 by CamberleyR

In other words, he's got what is known in the medical profession as 'Matthew Rose Syndrome'

I think he's what is known as a "professional footballer" - that is how most of them behave. He's not very good frankly, but he's a bit better than Baptiste.
Lynch on 08:04 - Oct 4 with 1023 viewsHunterhoop

Lynch on 07:58 - Oct 4 by jonno

I think he's what is known as a "professional footballer" - that is how most of them behave. He's not very good frankly, but he's a bit better than Baptiste.

I think Baptiste does the basics more reliably, BUT he as slow as a glacier and we can’t afford to play him in a back 2 anymore. He’s a reliable, limited League One centre half now.
Lynch on 08:29 - Oct 4 with 1002 viewsGloucs_R

Do we think Hall will take his place when he's fit?

Can Angel sign a contract extn in Jan or is that not allowed either?

Login to get fewer ads

Lynch on 08:44 - Oct 4 with 995 viewsTheChef

Lynch on 23:38 - Oct 3 by KernowRanger

Bingo, that explains it. Although he is upping his game from a very low base.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Lynch on 09:15 - Oct 4 with 987 viewsCamberleyR

Lynch on 08:29 - Oct 4 by Gloucs_R

Do we think Hall will take his place when he's fit?

Can Angel sign a contract extn in Jan or is that not allowed either?

As I would see it, Rangel is a player registered to us so if we were to offer him a contract extension now to take him to the end of the season it would be no different to offering an extension on their deals to any other of our registered players.

Personally, I would be negotiating with him now to do just that. When Furlong is fit again, I would keep Rangel at right back and plays Furs Jr at centre back alongside Leistner. I think centre back is his long term position.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Lynch on 09:30 - Oct 4 with 974 viewsfrancisbowles

There's a lot of games to play before January and at the moment, praise where it's due, Lynch is a lot better and looking much more like Clint's replacement. Of course there is always the question of whether Lynch plays in a lot of those games.

If we are going to keep Angel and all or most of our defenders are fit, then we must get a decent loan for Kakay otherwise he will not develop into an asset.

I agree though from what I have seen Furlong, potentially, could be a better centre back than full back.
Lynch on 09:42 - Oct 4 with 962 viewsGloucs_R

Lynch on 09:30 - Oct 4 by francisbowles

There's a lot of games to play before January and at the moment, praise where it's due, Lynch is a lot better and looking much more like Clint's replacement. Of course there is always the question of whether Lynch plays in a lot of those games.

If we are going to keep Angel and all or most of our defenders are fit, then we must get a decent loan for Kakay otherwise he will not develop into an asset.

I agree though from what I have seen Furlong, potentially, could be a better centre back than full back.

Kakay is out of contract in the summer, so not sure he is in our long term plans.

Felix in the U23's seems to be getting rave reviews though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024