Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 17:55 - Nov 10 with 5465 viewsNW5Hoop

A very entertaining game would have been much more enjoyable if I sat anywhere in the ground but the paddocks. Christ, it was wet.

Even being behind at half time, I was sure we'd win. We'd looked the better team, even though they created chances. The big difference now is that we no longer look beaten the minute we go behind. We don't resort to booting it long. We carry on playing football. And even when it's not working for him, Eze worries opposition defenders so much it opens up opportunities for others.

Now from the Brentford point of view:
Brentford were the best team to have visited Loftus Road this season, and would have won had QPR not played negatively by scoring three goals.
Just back on 18:04 - Nov 10 with 5356 viewsTacticalR

I thought Brentford were the better side in the first half, by a little bit.

Then in the second half when the goals started flying in it looked like they might fold completely.

Air hostess clique

Just back on 18:07 - Nov 10 with 5302 viewslondonscottish

"Brentford were the best team to have visited Loftus Road this season, and would have won had QPR not played negatively by scoring three goals."

LOL :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just back on 19:49 - Nov 10 with 4737 viewsHarbour

Just back on 18:04 - Nov 10 by TacticalR

I thought Brentford were the better side in the first half, by a little bit.

Then in the second half when the goals started flying in it looked like they might fold completely.

They fell apart first 20 mins second half we could have scored 5 if we had taken all our chances. 3-2 flattered them.
Just back on 19:55 - Nov 10 with 4682 viewsMistication92

It was great from high up in F block! Things I liked:

- The superb Last Post from the trumpeter. I dislike the enforced poppy-fication of society from mid-October every year but this was great.
- The crowd, great atmosphere, packed house despite the rain.
- We held in during the first half when we weren't really at the races. Luongo was transformed after his goal and played much better afterwards.
- Whatever the F Brentford were doing every time they had a goal kick. Suicidal and we nearly caught them a couple of times for what would've been a hilarious goal.
- Wzolek. The guy is fantastic, tracks back, pings in a great cross, always working and looking for the ball.
- Blahhhhh that was so great!
Just back on 19:55 - Nov 10 with 4681 viewsBlackCrowe

Just back on 19:49 - Nov 10 by Harbour

They fell apart first 20 mins second half we could have scored 5 if we had taken all our chances. 3-2 flattered them.

It certainly did flatter. Could've had another couple in that second half, Brentford were punch drunk on the ropes and didn't really look like they wanted to be there when we took the lead.

Love to know the stats (Clive) on how many times Eze got fouled today...gotta be at least 10+.

Ref very good.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back on 20:31 - Nov 10 with 4437 viewsHarbour

The. Reading out of the names of the fallen the minutes silence and the last post from the Royal Air Force guy was pure class well done rangers and then to put in that performance cracking game cracking result and seeing more or less the whole team come round the pitch at the end of the game very good to see...what’s not to like..
Just back on 20:35 - Nov 10 with 4402 viewsthemodfather

i felt qpr played well, ball to feet and the bees hit us on the break.....at 3-1 we were sitting pretty, their fans were muted even when ahead,
good win for us.
Just back on 22:24 - Nov 10 with 3890 viewsPinnerPaul

Great 2nd half and even our negatives - look easy to fix (to me at least)

We gave then the ball for fun at times - 5 times in the first 2 mins of 2nd half - I counted!

Great come back though and if we can just believe enough to keep playing our system, whatever, which we did here, plus not give the ball away cheaply, we could have some fun this season

Uuuurrrrrrrssss!
Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 23:10 - Nov 10 with 3691 viewsRangersw12

Brentford really need a reality check, the way they tried to pass it out from the back yet consistently gave it to our players was hilarious

Deledued mugs who got put in their place in more ways than one today....
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 23:11]
Just back on 00:11 - Nov 11 with 3426 viewssmegma

Just back on 19:55 - Nov 10 by BlackCrowe

It certainly did flatter. Could've had another couple in that second half, Brentford were punch drunk on the ropes and didn't really look like they wanted to be there when we took the lead.

Love to know the stats (Clive) on how many times Eze got fouled today...gotta be at least 10+.

Ref very good.

According to the BBC stats Eze was fouled 6 times out of the 12 fouls. I felt it was more as you mentioned.
Just back on 02:08 - Nov 11 with 3226 viewstimcocking

Just back on 00:11 - Nov 11 by smegma

According to the BBC stats Eze was fouled 6 times out of the 12 fouls. I felt it was more as you mentioned.

He was fouled about 50 times, wasn't he? Another erratic ref. Is there perhaps a new rule where they aren't allowed to give yellow cards for fouls on Eze?

How about Brentford playing on when one of their players was in deep distress? The commentators are blind, miss everything. Looked like his own man caught him behind the ear with the point of his elbow and that guy, his legs went. He was in a bad way. Brentford or the ref should have stopped play. Our players were losing focus because of that (somebody perhaps dying on the floor ifs). I'll tell you now, if that was the other way around, Brentford fans would still be whining about it years from now. That was really bad from Brentford and the Ref. Somebody goes down with a potential brain injury off the ball and they keep playing on for a few minutes? Scandalous. He could have died.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 2:44]
Just back on 06:31 - Nov 11 with 3043 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

The guy that played the last post is called Warren Ringham. He's a lifelong QPR fan and scored a great goal in Gallens testimonial game. He also runs the amazing james bond orchestra "Q the music" which is well worth googling. He was nervous as feck but as always performed amazingly. There was no way Brentford were gonna win after that...

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Just back on 14:55 - Nov 11 with 2467 viewsswitchingcode

No complaints about the score that was the only downside of a day drinking in and around the bush till late evening with a mix of bees and rara mates.Felt worse last season when we let 2 late goals in as we got what we deserved yesterday after just about edging it first half.Second half we were dreadful at the back and found little joy going forward as Cameron organised his defence superbly and not for the first time we had no leaders.May hav e made a difference if Maupay had not got injured just before half time but just before halt time we got lucky with lose ball 2 yards off our goalie that we managed to hack away that was a hint of what was to come the second half.I really fancied us to win before the game but as my RaRa mates said after too much pretty stuff and very naive which was what we were sadly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024