Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel offered potential MLS move 20:29 - Nov 16 with 2263 viewsbosh67

Apparently Rooney's DC want him over there. His agent says other Championship teams also want him.

I think he will sign with us till the end of the season and then take the money in the MLS. I'd settle for that given we do have Furlong and it gives us a season with our Spanish Hill.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 20:44 - Nov 16 with 2212 viewsEsox_Lucius

Forest & Norwich said to be interested in him.

The grass is always greener.

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 20:49 - Nov 16 with 2194 viewsaston_hoop

To be honest, that's fine. We have Furlong, Kakay and Baptiste who can all play RB. I know he has been excellent and his experience matters and all that but hey, we have 3 players ready to step in and 2 are from our youth team.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 21:02 - Nov 16 with 2155 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I hope he stays.

Brilliant player at this level.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 22:35 - Nov 16 with 1996 viewsLongsufferingR

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 20:44 - Nov 16 by Esox_Lucius

Forest & Norwich said to be interested in him.

Yeah Forest need to get their numbers up a bit.
Rangel offered potential MLS move on 22:39 - Nov 16 with 1988 viewsVancouverHoop

If he goes to MLS it'll probably be directly after our deal with him expires. Their pre-season begins at the end of January.
Rangel offered potential MLS move on 23:45 - Nov 16 with 1915 viewsjoolsyp

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 22:39 - Nov 16 by VancouverHoop

If he goes to MLS it'll probably be directly after our deal with him expires. Their pre-season begins at the end of January.

Perhaps Whitecaps should put in a cheeky bid? Do we have any money to spend?

DC or Vancouver - come on?!
Rangel offered potential MLS move on 23:53 - Nov 16 with 1906 viewsVancouverHoop

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 23:45 - Nov 16 by joolsyp

Perhaps Whitecaps should put in a cheeky bid? Do we have any money to spend?

DC or Vancouver - come on?!

Well there's the Fonzie Davies money ($12—16 million) so you'd think so. The current Whitecaps brainstrust has seemed a bit reluctant to spend big bucks on defenders though. Maybe the new coach will think differently.
Rangel offered potential MLS move on 23:58 - Nov 16 with 1891 viewsLazyFan

He will go to the MLS as they will offer him a 2-year deal.
Good job Furlong is back. Kakay is okay but Baps is useless at RB.

However, I assume as it is one in and one out with our transfer embargo, this will allow us to sign a young CB on the loan to perm trick (as his wages will be lower), who we can bed in, once Winter Leech leaves at the end of the year.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 01:13 - Nov 17 with 1805 viewsDavieQPR

Kakay and Baptiste are not up to Championship level. That's why MacLaren went out and signed Rangel in the first place.
Rangel offered potential MLS move on 09:12 - Nov 17 with 1551 viewsmcqpr10

His agents been busy. Linked with three clubs on Friday night. Clearly trying to hurry us into sorting a deal. Has been excellent for us and I think McLaren will be extremely annoyed if rangel ends up leaving. Rangel I'm sure Is looking for the security of a two year deal.
Rangel offered potential MLS move on 16:21 - Nov 17 with 1213 viewsNorthernr

Forest lol. They know you can only field 11 players right?
Rangel offered potential MLS move on 16:54 - Nov 17 with 1156 viewsrichranger

No chance of him going to the US - his family are settled in Swansea. Sounds to me agents talk trying to get us to give him a new contract. Remember all the 'links' to Ned when his contracts were due to renew :>)
Hope he stays with us, and judging by the interviews he's given recently, he's enjoying is football with us - and that fist-pump against Villa showed it too.
Rangel offered potential MLS move on 17:48 - Nov 17 with 1077 viewsWestbourneR

Rangel offered potential MLS move on 20:49 - Nov 16 by aston_hoop

To be honest, that's fine. We have Furlong, Kakay and Baptiste who can all play RB. I know he has been excellent and his experience matters and all that but hey, we have 3 players ready to step in and 2 are from our youth team.

I assume you've seen Baptiste play right back?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024