Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this site so quiet these days ? 21:26 - Dec 20 with 9427 viewsbonymine

Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 20:56 - Dec 21 with 1280 viewsjack247

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 20:41 - Dec 21 by Cooperman

Your second paragraph is nowhere near the reality.

You’re entitled to your opinion. None of those exchanges, boring as they were, descended into vitriol.

I think that’s one of the biggest problems here. Judging by the poll, a lot of others do too.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 20:59 - Dec 21 with 1271 viewsjack247

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 20:54 - Dec 21 by Darran

Yes but if we had decent mods this would have been moved off the football board for having nothing to do with football.

As could any non football related argument with E20.

But fair enough, I’ll put my hand up to that. Are you man enough to admit you’ve played a big part in this site going downhill with your invective?
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:00 - Dec 21 with 1267 viewsDarran

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 20:41 - Dec 21 by Cooperman

Your second paragraph is nowhere near the reality.

Well said he won’t have it though the same as he wouldn’t have it when I was telling him to stop replying to Nut Boy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:01 - Dec 21 with 1258 viewsDarran

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 20:59 - Dec 21 by jack247

As could any non football related argument with E20.

But fair enough, I’ll put my hand up to that. Are you man enough to admit you’ve played a big part in this site going downhill with your invective?

No I’m not going to admit it because it’s not true. Go on have the last word so you can be like Nut Boy.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:11 - Dec 21 with 1242 viewsjack247

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:01 - Dec 21 by Darran

No I’m not going to admit it because it’s not true. Go on have the last word so you can be like Nut Boy.

58.3% - ‘Too much personal abuse’
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:23 - Dec 21 with 1210 viewstrinityann

I have underestimated how much exposure you get in Premier league. There just feels like no news week to week in championship, even the rumours have dried up.

Not having the luxury to watch every Swans away game(illegally or not) has caused a drop in interest for me. Saturday afternoon is a lot more boring watching jeff and the boys for 20 second reports.

Personally for me this forum is posting too much politics, i am fed up with brexit/welsh independence posts. Need more fun back into forum.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:25 - Dec 21 with 1204 viewsDarran

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:23 - Dec 21 by trinityann

I have underestimated how much exposure you get in Premier league. There just feels like no news week to week in championship, even the rumours have dried up.

Not having the luxury to watch every Swans away game(illegally or not) has caused a drop in interest for me. Saturday afternoon is a lot more boring watching jeff and the boys for 20 second reports.

Personally for me this forum is posting too much politics, i am fed up with brexit/welsh independence posts. Need more fun back into forum.

Well said and I agree that Trampie is a boring twát.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:30 - Dec 21 with 1193 viewsjack247

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:23 - Dec 21 by trinityann

The last sentence is a very good point too. Fully acknowledge the country is going through unprecedented and fascinating political times, but there seem to be as many threads about Plaid as the Swans.
Login to get fewer ads

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:31 - Dec 21 with 1192 viewsGaryjack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:01 - Dec 21 by Darran

It is true Dar, you were removed as a mod ffs, and years later you still can't see it!
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:10 - Dec 21 with 1124 viewsjasper_T

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:30 - Dec 21 by jack247

The last sentence is a very good point too. Fully acknowledge the country is going through unprecedented and fascinating political times, but there seem to be as many threads about Plaid as the Swans.

Click the Football filter at the top and you'd never know any of that is here.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:17 - Dec 21 with 1114 viewsDarran

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:10 - Dec 21 by jasper_T

Yes someone explain to him that the Non-Football Board means a board for Non-Football.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:47 - Dec 21 with 1071 viewsGlyn1

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:17 - Dec 21 by Darran

Yes someone explain to him that the Non-Football Board means a board for Non-Football.

Yep. I just click on the Football Only forum. I'm probably missing a lot of well argued, wise and incisive comments but that's a sacrifice that I'm prepared to take

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:54 - Dec 21 with 1060 viewsGaryjack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:17 - Dec 21 by Darran

What difference does it make though? Both boards carry the same tone as far as abuse goes. We all have our spats with other posters, and yep sometimes it gets a bit OTT, but in the main it ends there. It doesn't get personal over a prolonged period, but that's where you step in Dar. You never let it go do you. Whether it be Perch, Chris, E20, Lord Bony, the 'other site'. It's just a load of old turgid shit isn't it! I'll say it again, you were removed as a mod for a reason. Sadly you haven't learned from it. This site is not your personal playground.

xxx
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:55 - Dec 21 with 1054 viewsElmo

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 20:26 - Dec 21 by Darran

You helped create this lull by arguing constantly with Nut Boy.
Try taking some responsibility instead of always blaming someone else.

The irony in this post says it all.

You seem to be precisely why this forum is on the wane.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:57 - Dec 21 with 1044 viewsLoyal

It's not quiet.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:02 - Dec 21 with 1035 viewsGaryjack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:55 - Dec 21 by Elmo

The irony in this post says it all.

You seem to be precisely why this forum is on the wane.

"Why is this site so quiet these days?" Over 60% vote personal abuse and Darran's calling another poster Nut boy! You couldn't make it up!
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:18 - Dec 21 with 1001 viewssmoulder

Friday nights on here used to be fun.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:03 - Dec 22 with 937 viewsSTID2017

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:11 - Dec 21 by jack247

58.3% - ‘Too much personal abuse’

In fairness I don't think most meant Darran - he just gives it and takes it generally.
I think in particular most were thinking of the likes of The Res, The Second Coming and some of their "cliques" who seemed to hang of their every vile, angst filled words, coupled with threats and offers of fights, etc.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:11 - Dec 22 with 930 viewsDarran

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:03 - Dec 22 by STID2017

In fairness I don't think most meant Darran - he just gives it and takes it generally.
I think in particular most were thinking of the likes of The Res, The Second Coming and some of their "cliques" who seemed to hang of their every vile, angst filled words, coupled with threats and offers of fights, etc.

Well said G.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:11 - Dec 22 with 930 viewsbonymine

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:18 - Dec 21 by smoulder

Friday nights on here used to be fun.

Absolutely, a long , long time ago .........there’s a song there somewhere !!

Nos Da Pawb !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:14 - Dec 22 with 923 viewsSTID2017

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:11 - Dec 22 by Darran

Well said G.

Hypocrite - you claimed not to know me yesterday !

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:43 - Dec 22 with 906 viewsjack247

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:10 - Dec 21 by jasper_T

Yes, then you can read a weeks worth of posts on the first page
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:54 - Dec 22 with 891 viewsjack247

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:03 - Dec 22 by STID2017

There are only a handful of posters that use ‘vlle, angst filled words’.

Yes, Res is one (you know him and second coming are the same person right?), normally in relation to someone else’s opinion on the owners or football. Darran is another. I don’t care about Perch one way or the other, I just thought it was massively hypocritical for him to accuse me of contributing to the problem.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 01:03 - Dec 22 with 881 viewsSTID2017

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:54 - Dec 22 by jack247

There are only a handful of posters that use ‘vlle, angst filled words’.

Yes, Res is one (you know him and second coming are the same person right?), normally in relation to someone else’s opinion on the owners or football. Darran is another. I don’t care about Perch one way or the other, I just thought it was massively hypocritical for him to accuse me of contributing to the problem.

I'm not defending Darran in respect of his choice of language and the way he responds. He's done it to me many a time, but I understand the context and don't take him too seriously.
Also I've no argument to offer against what you say, without reading back through all your and Darran's posts to get an understanding of your argument (or whatever).
However (and did assume they were the same but hadn't actually seen anyone say it on here, but I may have missed it), personally I felt that Chris / The Res / Second Coming and his hangers-on took things to a whole new level unseen by me in the years I have posted on here in it's various forms.
Offering to move things from the PC to the pub car park was regular, and the vile names he called me and many others (even if I agreed with him) was a new low.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 01:15 - Dec 22 with 868 viewsjack247

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 01:03 - Dec 22 by STID2017

I'm not defending Darran in respect of his choice of language and the way he responds. He's done it to me many a time, but I understand the context and don't take him too seriously.
Also I've no argument to offer against what you say, without reading back through all your and Darran's posts to get an understanding of your argument (or whatever).
However (and did assume they were the same but hadn't actually seen anyone say it on here, but I may have missed it), personally I felt that Chris / The Res / Second Coming and his hangers-on took things to a whole new level unseen by me in the years I have posted on here in it's various forms.
Offering to move things from the PC to the pub car park was regular, and the vile names he called me and many others (even if I agreed with him) was a new low.

I don’t have any history with him. What’s happened here, is I’ve agreed with a post saying ‘some of the so called PS legends contribute very little to the football board’. He’s taken that to mean him, which it quite likely does, and gone on the offensive.

He’s never been personal or abusive to me, but to this day will still jump in with ‘the blokes scum/a cnt/nasty bit of work/etc’ every time someone mentions his old sparring partner. He may well be right, I just wish he’d shut up about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024