Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this site so quiet these days ? 21:26 - Dec 20 with 9426 viewsbonymine

Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 12:12 - Dec 23 with 1339 viewsswan65split

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 12:02 - Dec 23 by jack247

It’s E20 mun

yep , knew that hence my "angel".
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 12:27 - Dec 23 with 1328 viewsTesla_

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 09:42 - Dec 23 by ItchySphincter

It's not even mildly amusing. It's killed the forum.

Yep.

I did warn you when you and your ilk were on your regular trolling and goading sprees that it will only end one way (also by far and away the leading poll option). The behaviour of supposedly grown men on here has been deplorable, no wonder good posters including myself rarely post anymore. You were on of the main protagonists and a quick read suggests I am not the only one to note that in the last 72 hours. Hence the forum is dead and left with the initial complainants and a dull echo chamber of nothingness. Ironic really.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 12:29]
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 12:28 - Dec 23 with 1328 viewsTesla_

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 12:02 - Dec 23 by jack247

It’s E20 mun

Ya reckon?
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 13:03 - Dec 23 with 1309 viewsjack247

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 12:28 - Dec 23 by Tesla_

Ya reckon?

Ha! Just got a bit spun out by the ‘welcoming a new poster’ comment
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 15:49 - Dec 23 with 1246 viewsItchySphincter

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 11:51 - Dec 23 by swan65split

Welcoming a new poster?

FFS.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 15:51 - Dec 23 with 1243 viewsItchySphincter

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 12:27 - Dec 23 by Tesla_

Yep.

I did warn you when you and your ilk were on your regular trolling and goading sprees that it will only end one way (also by far and away the leading poll option). The behaviour of supposedly grown men on here has been deplorable, no wonder good posters including myself rarely post anymore. You were on of the main protagonists and a quick read suggests I am not the only one to note that in the last 72 hours. Hence the forum is dead and left with the initial complainants and a dull echo chamber of nothingness. Ironic really.

Boo.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 15:52]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 15:54 - Dec 23 with 1240 viewsDarran

Yep.

Go away you weird çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 16:32 - Dec 23 with 1201 viewslonglostjack

What happened to that Nirvana fella? He was an odd one.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 17:09 - Dec 23 with 1172 viewsLoyal

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 16:32 - Dec 23 by longlostjack

What happened to that Nirvana fella? He was an odd one.

Shot himself in the foot ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:55 - Dec 23 with 1073 viewsgiantstoneater

Used to enjoy the Welsh board posters on there were always respectful, sad when it stopped.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 02:57 - Dec 24 with 1005 viewsScottishEddie

Its become a grumpy old mans forum, and 50 year olds arguing on the internet who is the hardest 😂

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 07:38 - Dec 24 with 967 viewsjackal

Yep.

Boring, up-themselves posters who talk down to others.

This forum has been a better place these past few weeks.

Now it's going downhill again.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:28 - Dec 24 with 810 viewsexiledclaseboy

God and sinners reconciled.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024