Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Rowett sacked 10:01 - Jan 8 with 5701 viewsmakaveli1882

Oh dear
Gary Rowett sacked on 23:55 - Jan 8 with 1514 viewsSydneyRs

Gary Rowett sacked on 15:55 - Jan 8 by CFW

Strange how things work out - a couple of seasons ago everyone was talking about Paul Clement and many of the posters on here (and I include myself) thought he would be an ideal fit. Look how his managerial career has turned out - clearly a very talented and well respected coach but as a manager NO.

We then moved on to Rowett who we thought might be an ideal man to bring into the club (and yes I include myself) only to be turned down by him (I think that is correct). Now where does he go from here?

Now we have a good manager, playing a settled team of well organised, well coached players and enjoying the hard work everyone associated with the club has put in during the past 12 months.

Things are not always what they appear to be and I for one am very happy with the massive progress the club has made this season.

Gary who????

Strange indeed.

We would all have taken Rowett or Clement at the time and would have been quite excited by such appointments. In contrast anyone suggesting McLaren would have been considered a mentalist.
Gary Rowett sacked on 23:58 - Jan 8 with 1508 viewsE17hoop

I'd love to see the Potters' faces if they gave the job back to Hughes...

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:45 - Jan 9 with 1357 viewsrsonist

Nathan Jones announced today by the looks of it.

Interesting one, not sure how it's going to go. Either very well or very badly I think.

Was some talk he was in Brighton's thinking to return there in the summer as they mull over whether to take the next step from Hughton.
Gary Rowett sacked on 10:47 - Jan 9 with 1351 viewsToast_R

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:45 - Jan 9 by rsonist

Interesting one, not sure how it's going to go. Either very well or very badly I think.

Was some talk he was in Brighton's thinking to return there in the summer as they mull over whether to take the next step from Hughton.

Has he been gone too long?
Gary Rowett sacked on 10:48 - Jan 9 with 1350 viewsCamberleyR

He's been gone too long.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:56 - Jan 9 with 1325 viewsrsonist

I walked into that...
Gary Rowett sacked on 13:05 - Jan 9 with 1260 viewsHayesender

Nathan Jones: Stoke City appoint Luton Town boss as manager - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46810017

Nathan Jones confirmed

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gary Rowett sacked on 14:59 - Jan 9 with 1189 viewsAntti_Heinola

The rumour is Brighton are thinking of ditching Hughton? Seriously? Insane if true.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Rowett sacked on 18:55 - Jan 9 with 1129 viewsrsonist

Gary Rowett sacked on 14:59 - Jan 9 by Antti_Heinola

The rumour is Brighton are thinking of ditching Hughton? Seriously? Insane if true.

Yeah that will be the overwhelming response, and it's not that they aren't grateful, but the gap between Hughton and their ambitions grows larger every year. Certainly he and the scouting department aren't seeing eye to eye recently - most of the expensive and highly-rated signings can't get a game.

I can understand it to be honest, and nor will I ever have a problem with a club trying to better themselves. There's an absolutely first class set-up there and he's got them in a rut playing like Burnley most weeks. Something's got to give.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024