Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James - Is he off ? 08:58 - Jan 30 with 72646 viewsSWANSEYE

ON TWITTER THIS MORNING......IS THE DEAL GOING DOWN OR IS IT STILL A LOAD OF B******S !!!

J.J
@jjbtdc247
· 10h
Replying to @PhilHayYEP and 2 others
Close to an agreement or nowhere near?
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
it’s like this. Club have been confident but even forgetting them, I spoke to someone close to James yesterday who said it will “100% get done” (his words not mine, just so we’re clear). It’s been hanging that way since last week. Question now is whether it’ll actually go through

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:39 - Jan 31 with 2312 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins - comes to life on deadline day!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:39 - Jan 31 with 2318 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:37 - Jan 31 by Badlands

Daniel James has told Swansea’s owners he wants to leave
Swansea want to keep him but feel they can’t now James has told them he wants to leave.
Whose truth?

Must be true.

Because if the opposite were true they would tell us.

"Swans set to accept token loan payment for James despite player wanting to stay"
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:40 - Jan 31 with 2308 viewswobbly

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:37 - Jan 31 by PozuelosSideys

Aye, i know what you meant mate ;)

Just dont want to let the idiots off the hook on this one

Idiots is too kind for these fu(kwits.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:40 - Jan 31 with 2302 viewsmagicdaps10

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:27 - Jan 31 by Badlands

Dafydd Pritchard
@DafPritchard
· 1h
Daniel James has told Swansea’s owners he wants to leave. His move to Leeds would initially be on loan, then permanent if Leeds are promoted.

Loan fee of around £2m, then a permanent transfer potentially worth more than £10m with add-ons.

Dafydd Pritchard
@DafPritchard
Swansea want to keep him but feel they can’t now James has told them he wants to leave. If Leeds miss out on promotion, Swansea would take him back after his loan and try getting him to sign a new contract - but that l

In layman term.

If you believe that, you are a tw@t.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:40 - Jan 31 with 2299 viewsrichp

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:06 - Jan 31 by omarjack

F*cking hell if true.

He's not going to be a starter at Leeds in the championship let alone the PL. He's one of the future.

I agree, we won't be making more than 6 m in the deal, including the loan fee.

he will start on the left for us

badly need him
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:41 - Jan 31 with 2279 views_

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:01 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

I completley believe he didn't want to go.

Surely, even you must have concerns about where we are as a club? You've always said your opinion is based on the "here and now", and I admire that, but this isn't good now, not good at all.

Right now I don't know what to think. I've been in a funeral this morning and we were talking about the sheer drop in morale the club and its supporters will now face.

Was that avoidable, it seems superficially it was.

I'll wait for the deal to go through and wait for the statements and see if I can make any sense of it from there.

Are the club thinking we'llhave some cash to get us through the rest of the season and then be able to provide Potter with a transfer budget when we could do with it the most, in the Summer, I don't know.

I'll wait and see but so far today I just feel pretty flat.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:42 - Jan 31 with 2271 viewsrichp

bielsa just said in press conference

''this will be a very exiciting signing, one with real significance''

he loves the lad
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:43 - Jan 31 with 2253 viewsmagicdaps10

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:41 - Jan 31 by _

Right now I don't know what to think. I've been in a funeral this morning and we were talking about the sheer drop in morale the club and its supporters will now face.

I'll wait for the deal to go through and wait for the statements and see if I can make any sense of it from there.

Are the club thinking we'llhave some cash to get us through the rest of the season and then be able to provide Potter with a transfer budget when we could do with it the most, in the Summer, I don't know.

Think the penny is dropping.

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:45 - Jan 31 with 2217 views_

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:42 - Jan 31 by richp

he loves the lad

Wait til he takes a shot.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:46 - Jan 31 with 2195 viewsFlashberryjack

My season ticket for next season is already bought, but I have to admit that my enthusiasm of supporting the club is diminishing at an alarming rate.

I get the club needing to cut costs and tighten the purse strings, but the sale of James and possible loaning out of Montero is more than a little severe IMO.

If I'm around next season, I'll be renewing again, but I suspect that many more won't, I'm not talking about the sunny day supporters (expected them to leave after relegation anyway) I'm talking about the hard core support.

These w*nkers that are now running our club are alienating so many stalwart Swans fans by their actions, if they think the drop in ST sales this season is bad, wait till next season.

Very sad times indeed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:46 - Jan 31 with 2184 viewsjack247

I very much doubt that’s the way the club are thinking. It smacks of managed decline more than one step back two steps forward.

If it’s any consolation, we’re all feeling pretty flat today too.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:48 - Jan 31 with 2164 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:46 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

My season ticket for next season is already bought, but I have to admit that my enthusiasm of supporting the club is diminishing at an alarming rate.

I get the club needing to cut costs and tighten the purse strings, but the sale of James and possible loaning out of Montero is more than a little severe IMO.

If I'm around next season, I'll be renewing again, but I suspect that many more won't, I'm not talking about the sunny day supporters (expected them to leave after relegation anyway) I'm talking about the hard core support.

These w*nkers that are now running our club are alienating so many stalwart Swans fans by their actions, if they think the drop in ST sales this season is bad, wait till next season.

Very sad times indeed.

Myself and father are not renewing.

Will watch every game on a stream if available but not putting another penny in until things drastically change.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:48 - Jan 31 with 2156 viewsswan65split

Listen to Potters comments, hes been shat on !

He needs our backing , owners and sellouts need sacking.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:49 - Jan 31 with 2147 viewsharryhpalmer

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:42 - Jan 31 by richp

he loves the lad

didnt say the deal was done though. said the clubs are still negotiating.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:50 - Jan 31 with 2127 viewsLegend83

Think the fact you have been to funeral should remind us all that despite it being a bit sh*t, the Swans situation is only football.

Hope it wasn't too bad.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:50 - Jan 31 with 2112 viewsLoyal

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:49 - Jan 31 by harryhpalmer

Dear oh dear.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:54 - Jan 31 with 2044 viewsmagicdaps10

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:49 - Jan 31 by harryhpalmer

Are you kidding!?

If the deal wasnt done with 5mins to go until the deadline, our board would let him go for free just to safe his weekly wage.

The outgoings are going to dropped as low as they can get them too. Regardless if peoples ideas, the yanks are already eating back into their initial outlay.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:58 - Jan 31 with 1987 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Daniel had no interest in leaving and wanted to stay because he loves working with GP who he feels is helping him to improve his game and GP has given him his breakthrough into the first team.

Daniel has seen his mates sign new contracts (most of them were in their final year admittedly) and he has been left by far and away the lowest earner of anyone who has made a significant contribution to the first team this season.

Daniel has repeatedly asked whether a new contract will be forthcoming soon and has been stonewalled.

Daniel is excited by a chance to work with a legendary manager and a chance to increase his earnings many times over.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:59 - Jan 31 with 1964 viewsrichp

not convinced this is the best deal for either party.

if we dont go up

we could lose him to someone else after putting him in shop window and you could end up with a player who has 12 months left and could run down his deal and leave on a free

guessing you guys want us to be promoted big time now?

get the rumoured 10m or more.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:04 - Jan 31 with 1870 viewsjack2jack

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:50 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Dear oh dear.

According to Sky ,they've been talking for a few weeks now.
I just don't get it.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:06 - Jan 31 with 1835 viewsjack247

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:59 - Jan 31 by richp

if we dont go up

we could lose him to someone else after putting him in shop window and you could end up with a player who has 12 months left and could run down his deal and leave on a free

It really doesn’t matter mate. We sell him for £2m or £10m, that money isn’t going to Potter. Our best case scenario as fans, was keeping the player.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:08 - Jan 31 with 1811 viewsmonmouth

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:59 - Jan 31 by richp

if we dont go up

If it's guaranteed whether he plays or not then I suppose so. But our club won't benefit from a penny of it by the look of things, so maybe not so bothered. I like Leeds, as a place have lived or worked there for significant times in my life, plus my work pal is a big Leeds man and a good guy so, yeah it might as well be you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:08 - Jan 31 with 1803 viewschad

Swansea want to keep him but feel they can’t now James has told them he wants to leave.
Whose truth?

Veracity and verisimilitude can be 2 very different things
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:13 - Jan 31 with 1718 viewsAustinIsOurHero

isn't it worrying that the only news story is this?
They should be prioritising getting rid of Bony, but apart from being in Qatar or where ever he is, we've had no updates!
Nothing for Narsingh so he'll be here until the summer at least on stupid wages - Winston Bogarde anyone? Nothing on Fer. Suppose his injury has scuppered any move?
Only other rumor is Jeff.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:13 - Jan 31 with 1714 viewsdobjack2

Whose truth?

If he wants to leave I don’t blame him.

The players can see what a mess the owners and board have made of the club and probably have a far better idea than us of what is still to come.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024