Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) 08:17 - Mar 16 with 3966 viewsRangersDave

Yeah ok, maybe Dull Shytty will be the Farcelona today.

After this weeks awful mess, i'm predicting a 2-0 win to Dull, but live in hope that we might win this to give us a semblance of safety from relegation.

Urrrrrrsssss
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 13:32]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:50 - Mar 16 with 789 viewsRangersDave

not sure all our negatives waves are having a reverse effect on the team.
2-2 , who'd have thunk it, ind you we still have charity time added on to go!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:54 - Mar 16 with 775 viewsCamberleyR

FT. Desmond.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 768 viewskensalriser

Lovely. Every point now is another inch away from the cliff edge.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread on 21:48 - Mar 16 with 597 viewsstowmarketrange

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread on 09:19 - Mar 16 by stowmarketrange

After leaving the ground on Wednesday I swore that I wasn’t going to dull city today but here I am sitting on the train to the match.Why oh why oh why?

Now I remember why I got out of bed today.
Hull and qpr fans in the pub cheering as Leeds lost followed by a real game of 2 halves.Still not home for another hour and a half but it was worth it in the end.
Still unbeaten in my 3 away games this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024