Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass 13:27 - Jul 20 with 9184 viewsPikey

The club gave got this wrong . Yeh I agree we should sell but as no one is looking to buy him is it fair that hes told to train with the under 23s.? He dont deserve that.
Is it really the case that if hes still here after the window shuts that he'll be frozen out ? Can we afford to do that if we dont sell? Is it fair on the boy?
Mass on 12:01 - Jul 24 with 1080 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mass on 11:51 - Jul 24 by stevec

You have to ask who sanctioned the sort of wages he's on, with his updated contract, such that literally nobody is showing any kind if interest.

you have to ask how you know for certain that there is no interest in him?
Before you say 'no chatter, no rumours' - who knew on Friday that WBA wanted Darnell? As Warbs has said, sometimes transfers come in a chain. There may well be more than one team who want him, but need to shift someone else first.

I'm not saying I'm not confused by this summer, but some of the nonsense spouted on here sometimes does my head in.

Even beyond that, it probably has little to do with wages and more to do with a transfer fee. Most clubs that are likely to come in for him (ie not Millwall, Rotherham, etc) will be able to pay his wages.

Bare bones.

Mass on 12:48 - Jul 24 with 915 viewsisawqpratwcity

Mass on 11:51 - Jul 24 by stevec

You have to ask who sanctioned the sort of wages he's on, with his updated contract, such that literally nobody is showing any kind if interest.

Yeah, like we're getting massively lucrative offers for the rest of the team.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Mass on 13:14 - Jul 24 with 857 viewsPikey

He said so . As of Saturday .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024