Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictable thread. It's hot. 09:44 - Jul 23 with 3924 viewsMick_S

Here is some help from the BBC to help us all cope.

"Put your sheets in the freezer for a spell before you go to bed."

That'll fix it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Predictable thread. It's hot. on 17:19 - Jul 24 with 796 viewsstowmarketrange

Predictable thread. It's hot. on 22:55 - Jul 23 by essextaxiboy

Golf tomorrow , cant wait . The ol gits I play with will be dropping like flies .

The cash is mine .

I played 18 holes today and it was fecking hot.Worse was the bloody horse flies though.
Predictable thread. It's hot. on 16:00 - Jul 25 with 687 viewsstevec

Has Northolt broken the record yet?

Cloudy in Surrey.
Predictable thread. It's hot. on 16:33 - Jul 25 with 659 viewsToast_R

Sat out in garden last night with a ice cold G&T. In the distance I could hear Madness playing live from Sandown race course. It was pleasant for a moment. Then I started to get bitten to f*ck and went indoors again.

F*ck this weather.
Predictable thread. It's hot. on 09:22 - Jul 26 with 590 viewsloftboy

One really hot day now a monsoon occurring here in east London, and they wonder why we holiday abroad. Transport systems failing again yet across the rest of the world where it’s always hot trains run without lines melting. Absolute joke.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Predictable thread. It's hot. on 09:30 - Jul 26 with 584 viewsDannyPaddox

On holiday at me Mum’s on the South Coast of Ireland. Surreal reading mates wassap groups and seeing UK news items about the heatwave. Here it’s overcast, wet, windy, and 19 degrees. Having a great time though. Thank you Arthur Guinness.
Predictable thread. It's hot. on 10:09 - Jul 26 with 555 viewsPommyhoop

Oh so THATS why they call us whinging Poms

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Predictable thread. It's hot. on 10:26 - Jul 26 with 535 viewsrrrspricey

On the upside, yesterday I had my barnet cut but a very attractive young lady wearing a crop top not much bigger than a bra and a little pair of shorts with her arse cheeks on glorious show
Predictable thread. It's hot. on 10:52 - Jul 26 with 518 viewsderbyhoop

Predictable thread. It's hot. on 09:22 - Jul 26 by loftboy

One really hot day now a monsoon occurring here in east London, and they wonder why we holiday abroad. Transport systems failing again yet across the rest of the world where it’s always hot trains run without lines melting. Absolute joke.

Not necessarily so. SNCF have had to reduce train speeds in France, as there is a danger of rails buckling in the heatwave (canicule in French). 80 departments on high alert for fires and medical emergencies.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Predictable thread. It's hot. on 11:13 - Jul 26 with 511 viewsrunningman75

I use Thameslink and work shifts. Nothing was running last night. Fortunately could crash at my parents house in North West London though still took longer than usual and bus was slow at 8.00 p.m last night. Not sure where all the drivers were going last night in London. Messed up again this morning. Looking forward to leaves on the line time.
Predictable thread. It's hot. on 11:38 - Jul 26 with 487 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Predictable thread. It's hot. on 16:33 - Jul 25 by Toast_R

Sat out in garden last night with a ice cold G&T. In the distance I could hear Madness playing live from Sandown race course. It was pleasant for a moment. Then I started to get bitten to f*ck and went indoors again.

F*ck this weather.

Start smoking, the bastards hate it.

Could be I have the wrong blood mind.

Even the African ones don't bite me. I stopped taking the maleria stuff after 4 days as nothing was biting.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024