Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread 14:50 - Aug 22 with 31341 viewsjackharris

I would have picked Byers or Garrick before Dhanda!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:08 - Aug 25 with 2793 viewsphact0rri

the years haven't been kind to Pep Clotet

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:13 - Aug 25 with 2736 viewsPegojack

How are we doing?
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:20 - Aug 25 with 2645 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:01 - Aug 25 by jamiewales

http://cdn.freesport.live/live/stream.php?t=Flash&link= http://thesports4u.net/embedlive/Skysportsfootball.php&id=365671

This one not working for me. Anyone got anothet?
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:21 - Aug 25 with 2640 viewsdameedna

Relentless pressure, over 70% possession, Birmimgham defending and in for a long night

No score after 15 mins

Lets hope we get at least two in this half
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 12:21]
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:31 - Aug 25 with 2514 viewsLibertarian

Lot of possession. Birmingham happy for us to kick it around in front of them. We get 1, we'll get more.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:32 - Aug 25 with 2498 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:20 - Aug 25 by Pegojack

http://www.firstrows.net/footy/fri-swansea-city-birmingham-net177821

A few clicks, but working well for me.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:32 - Aug 25 with 2492 viewsphact0rri

mmm six in the back. attrition match is how its shaping up at the moment.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:34 - Aug 25 with 2474 viewsthe_gasman

Frustrating

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:34 - Aug 25 with 2453 viewstheloneranger

P1ss poor final ball. At the moment Celina couldn't pass fvcking water!!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 12:35]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:43 - Aug 25 with 2337 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:20 - Aug 25 by Pegojack

It’s also on Sky Sports Football
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:43 - Aug 25 with 2336 viewsphact0rri

birmingham still play like a garry monk side. all defence and hope for a chance to hoof the ball forward.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:47 - Aug 25 with 2267 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Danda hasn't been bad, but I'd still replace him at the half for Garrick.

Mostly so we could move Celina to the 10 where he belongs.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:47 - Aug 25 with 2252 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:43 - Aug 25 by phact0rri

birmingham still play like a garry monk side. all defence and hope for a chance to hoof the ball forward.

Utter dominance at the moment... must turn it into goals.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:48 - Aug 25 with 2228 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:47 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Danda hasn't been bad, but I'd still replace him at the half for Garrick.

Mostly so we could move Celina to the 10 where he belongs.

This ...
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:48 - Aug 25 with 2215 viewshobo

Amazing how many times the ref blows for HT/FT when we have a dangerous attack
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:49 - Aug 25 with 2171 viewsjasper_T

Be nice to have a second midfielder who actually wants the ball. Fulton doesn't look interested (does he ever?), Roberts constantly having to go backwards or long.

Dhanda having a good game.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:50 - Aug 25 with 2146 viewskrunchykarrot

At game, if bidwell comes out I'll eat my right testicle. He,s useless going forward he's somehow managed to nullify Celina on his own.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:54 - Aug 25 with 2066 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:47 - Aug 25 by Magic_Michu

Utter dominance at the moment... must turn it into goals.

Brum have brought a huge bus with them to park. If they manage to sneak a goal as they did at Brentford which unfolded a bit like this game, I fear for us. That ended up 0-1 against the run of play. This could well be a repeat. We need more creativity, slickness and accuracy in their penalty area. 77% possession means nothing against an excellent defence like Birmingham’s. We need to convert it into attempts on goal and that could convert into an actual goal.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 12:56]
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:59 - Aug 25 with 1960 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:49 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Be nice to have a second midfielder who actually wants the ball. Fulton doesn't look interested (does he ever?), Roberts constantly having to go backwards or long.

Dhanda having a good game.

Fulton hopeless in games like this.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:02 - Aug 25 with 1904 viewsicecoldjack

Celina has been awful first half, just when we need to be clinical he does 5 opposite !
Roberts also not on form today, Cooper needs to get into them at half time, we have plenty of ability to break this pot down, what time m seeing is the players not quite having the bottle to do it first half, hopefully 2 nd half we man up and take this game on .
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:03 - Aug 25 with 1895 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:50 - Aug 25 by krunchykarrot

At game, if bidwell comes out I'll eat my right testicle. He,s useless going forward he's somehow managed to nullify Celina on his own.

Naughton for Bidwell. Your jewels are safe.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:07 - Aug 25 with 1824 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:03 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Confirmed tactical switch, not a knock.

Commentator sounded surprised, claiming Bidwell had a good first half.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:10 - Aug 25 with 1789 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:03 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

For all the early scepticism about Cooper it does seem we might have a manager who knows what is not working and looks to put it right

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:16 - Aug 25 with 1700 viewslonglostjack

Great header from Baston.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:16 - Aug 25 with 1698 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:10 - Aug 25 by vetchonian

For all the early scepticism about Cooper it does seem we might have a manager who knows what is not working and looks to put it right

The worry is he didn't see that it wouldn't work before the game, surely he knows how Brum play?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024