Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread 14:50 - Aug 22 with 31345 viewsjackharris

I would have picked Byers or Garrick before Dhanda!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:34 - Aug 25 with 3711 viewsTummer_from_Texas

One more and we are top of the table.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:34 - Aug 25 with 3706 viewsSC_Swan

Borja with the happy birthday goal! Let’s get two more and go top!
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:36 - Aug 25 with 3637 viewsPozuelosSideys

Love it.. cutting these mugs to pieces. There are definite similarities to the way we looked the last time we were in this division

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:36 - Aug 25 with 3612 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:34 - Aug 25 by SC_Swan

Happy birthday Borja González Tomás

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:36 - Aug 25 with 3615 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:31 - Aug 25 by hobo

May as well give Garrick some minutes

Agree

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:38 - Aug 25 with 3564 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:36 - Aug 25 by longlostjack

Agree

MoM for me is VdH.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:39 - Aug 25 with 3544 viewsdameedna

left it a bit late, there are the three goals hoped for, credit to birmingham for holding out

might as well try for a few more
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:39 - Aug 25 with 3536 viewsMorganator100

One more goal and we go top of the league
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 25 with 3384 viewsjackjackjackjack

AC/DC t shirt spotted there on some random old bloke.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:53 - Aug 25 with 3234 viewsjasper_T

Phwoar.

Naughton great game. Potter knew.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:55 - Aug 25 with 3196 viewsCooperman

Fair play, 90 mins of complete control. Keep this team together (you know what I’m saying) and there is potential for bigger prizes.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:56 - Aug 25 with 3182 viewsjackrabbit

Exceptional win - a reward for incredible patience. Well done boys!
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:57 - Aug 25 with 3153 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The big difference for me was how much quicker our players were than theirs, brilliant game.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:57 - Aug 25 with 3138 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 25 by jackjackjackjack

A right scruffy looking fooker too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:13 - Aug 25 with 2863 viewsicecoldjack

Clear to see the difference a footballer like naughton makes in that position, not talking about the goal, but he is far better on the ball and less predictable than bidwell.

We looked far more fluid on that side almost straight from the 2nd kick off . Outstanding again by cooper to see it was going to need more than a paint by numbers full back out wide. Called it spot on for me.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:21 - Aug 25 with 2764 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:13 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

Clear to see the difference a footballer like naughton makes in that position, not talking about the goal, but he is far better on the ball and less predictable than bidwell.

We looked far more fluid on that side almost straight from the 2nd kick off . Outstanding again by cooper to see it was going to need more than a paint by numbers full back out wide. Called it spot on for me.

Dhanda was very good, Celina Byers all play that role so Cooper has strength. I must be honest I was shocked to see him start and I'm a big fan of this kid. Celina is my 10 but is good enough. To buy Garrick perhaps?????
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:34 - Aug 25 with 2625 viewsLandore_Jack

My favorite chant today was "Have you ever seen the sea?" Thought that was hilarious.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:43 - Aug 25 with 2501 viewsGaz_M

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:21 - Aug 25 by krunchykarrot

Dhanda was very good, Celina Byers all play that role so Cooper has strength. I must be honest I was shocked to see him start and I'm a big fan of this kid. Celina is my 10 but is good enough. To buy Garrick perhaps?????

What?
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:48 - Aug 25 with 2470 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yan the man did well. If Cooper can turn him and Garrick from fringe players into squad players we may be in business.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:50 - Aug 25 with 2448 viewsswan_si

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:49 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Be nice to have a second midfielder who actually wants the ball. Fulton doesn't look interested (does he ever?), Roberts constantly having to go backwards or long.

Dhanda having a good game.

Fulton made himself available on numerous occasions to play a simple give and go with Roberts in the first 30 35 minutes, but everytime Roberts turned and passed it back VDH slowing the game down.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:50 - Aug 25 with 2437 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 25 by jackjackjackjack

He"ll be putting a claim for appearance money to sky.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 25 with 2397 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:34 - Aug 25 by SC_Swan

If he’d missed I would have called him a white bastard on Twitter.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 25 with 2397 viewsthe_gasman

Much prefer watching this type of football than the shit of last few seasons

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 25 with 2393 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:50 - Aug 25 by swan_si

Fulton made himself available on numerous occasions to play a simple give and go with Roberts in the first 30 35 minutes, but everytime Roberts turned and passed it back VDH slowing the game down.

Saw that a few times, yeah. One time Connor played it and it pretty much bounced off him.

Doesn't outweigh him hiding whenever vdH and Rodon have the ball. Looked a lot more eager for it after we were winning, funnily enough.

Fulton's got the skills to be a much better player for us than he is. Bit like Oli in that he can look scruffy and clumsy while pulling of some really neat tricks. Think he'll be dropped eventually like he was under Potter. Training ground hero, match day liability.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 25 with 2299 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Saw that a few times, yeah. One time Connor played it and it pretty much bounced off him.

Doesn't outweigh him hiding whenever vdH and Rodon have the ball. Looked a lot more eager for it after we were winning, funnily enough.

Fulton's got the skills to be a much better player for us than he is. Bit like Oli in that he can look scruffy and clumsy while pulling of some really neat tricks. Think he'll be dropped eventually like he was under Potter. Training ground hero, match day liability.

Who do you think he'll lose minutes to? Carroll maybe?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024