Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread 14:50 - Aug 22 with 31344 viewsjackharris

I would have picked Byers or Garrick before Dhanda!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:23 - Aug 25 with 2930 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:50 - Aug 25 by swan_si

Fulton made himself available on numerous occasions to play a simple give and go with Roberts in the first 30 35 minutes, but everytime Roberts turned and passed it back VDH slowing the game down.

In the area I sat Hoorn people were talking about Horn being man of the match.
Not sure about Fulton but can't agree about Hoorn who was outstanding.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:32 - Aug 25 with 2905 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:18 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

Worst yet to come. Oct 26th.

And I'll be there! Can't feckin wait.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:36 - Aug 25 with 2877 viewsBadlands

Passing -
Yesterday Cardiff 234 total passes 157 short.
Today Swansea .. 736 total passes 663 short

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:41 - Aug 25 with 2874 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:23 - Aug 25 by Badlands

Thought Dhanda was excellent too. He’s shut a few people up with that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:47 - Aug 25 with 2833 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:41 - Aug 25 by Highjack

https://footyheroes.com/watch-swansea-3-0-birmingham-highlights-goals-replay-vid

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 25 with 2802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:19 - Aug 25 by Badlands

That was largely because we focussed on attacking through the left.
Neither were particularly effective.
Roberts in particular is going backward in his development while going backwards too slowly on the pitch.

It's almost like he's terrified of overlapping Ayew

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:57 - Aug 25 with 2793 viewsswan_si

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:23 - Aug 25 by Badlands

It was in response to a post stating Fulton was hiding or something along those lines, he made himself available on numerous occasions for an infield pass from Roberts who chose to pass it back every time to VDH, not criticising anyone just putting a case forward for Jay, btw totally agree VDH deserving of his m.o.t
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:57 - Aug 25 with 2788 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:36 - Aug 25 by Badlands

Passing -
Yesterday Cardiff 234 total passes 157 short.
Today Swansea .. 736 total passes 663 short

And we all know that won’t count for anything come the Derby.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 20:09 - Aug 25 with 2734 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:57 - Aug 25 by union_jack

And we all know that won’t count for anything come the Derby.

Got to be brave and not let them turn it into a scrappy percentages game.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 25 with 2710 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:41 - Aug 25 by Highjack

Thought he was weak as f*ck...opinions eh!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 25 with 2712 viewsjasper_T

Borja won that penalty by leaning into Roberts, who then had to stretch and couldn't get there.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 25 with 2689 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Borja won that penalty by leaning into Roberts, who then had to stretch and couldn't get there.

Yes he did. On another day would have been given as a foul. Hey ho.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 20:34 - Aug 25 with 2616 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 25 by ploppy

Yes he did. On another day would have been given as a foul. Hey ho.

Only my opinion, but I thought Naughton, when he came on was the turning point.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 21:20 - Aug 25 with 2421 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:43 - Aug 25 by Gaz_M

What?

Sorry Gaz should read "To buy Garrick time perhaps" mobile thumbs.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:35 - Aug 25 with 2200 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:09 - Aug 25 by karnataka

Can anyone remember a worse team to come to the Liberty since the beginning of last season? We made them look deeadful from start to finish.

I remember Reading last season being particularly bad. I have a Reading supporting relative who I pointed this out to.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:43 - Aug 25 with 2168 viewsJack123

Really enjoyed the game today, frustrating first half.. But well done, and yes i thought brum were terrible..

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:56 - Aug 25 with 2124 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:35 - Aug 25 by Cooperman

I remember Reading last season being particularly bad. I have a Reading supporting relative who I pointed this out to.

Not so long back Reading was the last game of a season to get promoted.....seen the fixture list. Maybe bit spooky.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 23:57 - Aug 25 with 1945 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 25 by jackjackjackjack

AC/DC t shirt spotted there on some random old bloke.

Saw that AC/DC feller on Sky Sports gurning into the camera today, but he did look quite clever in his specs. Sure I've seen him before somewhere.

Brilliant result today after a bit of a frustrating first half. It's like introducing Naughton unlocked everything. Good man management whatever.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 09:00 - Aug 26 with 1535 viewsPacemaker

Saw aDhanda against Northampton in cup and he was anonymous, looked very lightweight and nervous, saw him named in starting XI yesterday and feared for the worse.

Delighted to be proved wrong thought he played well and added something different was unlucky to have the one shot cleared off the line but perhaps should have done better with the other. Overall thought he played well and hopefully will be that little bit of a creative player we miss on occasions.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 09:37 - Aug 26 with 1472 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 09:00 - Aug 26 by Pacemaker

Saw aDhanda against Northampton in cup and he was anonymous, looked very lightweight and nervous, saw him named in starting XI yesterday and feared for the worse.

Delighted to be proved wrong thought he played well and added something different was unlucky to have the one shot cleared off the line but perhaps should have done better with the other. Overall thought he played well and hopefully will be that little bit of a creative player we miss on occasions.

He reminded me of someone (not Leon or Joe Allen) yesterday but can't think who. Maybe a former WHU or Villa player who was also short in stature and creative (NOT Brian Little by the way) . Possible a Leon Osman type (yes Everton I know)? .
Had a superb game yesterday and his confidence is growing. Great to see

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 10:06 - Aug 26 with 1421 viewsDr_Winston

Still have concerns over the lack of open play creativity from midfield, especially with Celina out wide. For all our domination of the ball most of our openings prior to Naughton's goal came from Ayew. If he goes we will need others to step up.

Once we took the lead Birmingham crumbled and we exploited that ruthlessly, which is something we haven't done a lot of in recent years. Also worth noting how hard the side worked. Birmingham had few opportunities to settle on the ball without someone harrying them to get it back.

Great to see.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 10:37 - Aug 26 with 1360 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

It's almost like he's terrified of overlapping Ayew

Know what you mean - for some reason he kept moving inside. A few people around me were commenting on out lack of width on the right in the first half.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:32 - Aug 26 with 1285 viewsSwansea93

Peterson injured or just not up to scratch as of yet?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:56 - Aug 26 with 1240 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:32 - Aug 26 by Swansea93

Peterson injured or just not up to scratch as of yet?

Have you seen him play?

His first cameo I thought he looked up for the job but given Cooper has realised we already have Dyer and Rutledge, Garrick has burst on to the scene, Ayew is staying (for the time being) and McKAy has a few minutes of quality per game (OK that might be an exaggeration) and Celina is probably more effective wide of centre I would think Peerson is being given time to adjust and / or get up to speed.

I'd expect him to start on Wednesday.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024