Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread 14:50 - Aug 22 with 31343 viewsjackharris

I would have picked Byers or Garrick before Dhanda!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 06:09 - Aug 25 with 2747 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 05:24 - Aug 25 by SA4

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/2-0-brum-obviously

Brum Mail have been taking a peek on here

Cheeky cvnts got my name wrong.
saint the Lens. Been called worse on here but that stung a bit.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 07:11 - Aug 25 with 2702 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 05:24 - Aug 25 by SA4

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/2-0-brum-obviously

Iโ€™d have loved it if they printed mine

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 07:19 - Aug 25 with 2685 viewsCaptain_Sham

I wonder if they are in on the joke?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 7:22]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 07:33 - Aug 25 with 2652 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brian Dick. Teee heee

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 07:46 - Aug 25 with 2637 viewsbuilthjack

4-1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 07:56 - Aug 25 with 2620 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone know when the last of the 74 transfer windows close? Iโ€™d like to know when I can stop worrying about Borja and Ayew leaving

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 08:12 - Aug 25 with 2597 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 07:56 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Anyone know when the last of the 74 transfer windows close? Iโ€™d like to know when I can stop worrying about Borja and Ayew leaving

Italy closed its window on Aug 22. Rest of Europe is Sep 2nd, but Portugal is Sep 22nd.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 09:11 - Aug 25 with 2496 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 08:12 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

Italy closed its window on Aug 22. Rest of Europe is Sep 2nd, but Portugal is Sep 22nd.

Just demonstrates how f*cking pointless the entire exercise is. Either have the same transfer windows for all teams everywhere, or (preferably) don't bother at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 09:43 - Aug 25 with 2430 viewsSwansNZ

Looking forward to this game, the first one live on Sky out here.
5-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 09:45 - Aug 25 with 2426 viewsthe_gasman

Looking forward to this one. Up the swans

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 10:18 - Aug 25 with 2340 viewsThrasher6

Looking forward to it but can't help but feel pessimistic.
The reasons:
1. It's the Championship...
2. Cooper hasn't lost yet. Due for a fall...
3. Seemingly obvious home win. We'll f@ck it up...
4. They have an ex player in their squad. He will score against us...
5. That's enough...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 10:33 - Aug 25 with 2294 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 10:18 - Aug 25 by Thrasher6

The reasons:
5. That's enough...

Maybe early, grab yourself a few cans, chill out pal, we'll be ok today.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:01 - Aug 25 with 2213 viewsThrasher6

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:07 - Aug 25 with 2140 viewsGaz_M

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:01 - Aug 25 by Thrasher6

Byers out, Dhanda in.

Interesting!
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:13 - Aug 25 with 2092 viewsmagicdaps10

Dhanda starting is a very interesting one.
There is a few I would have thought would be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:16 - Aug 25 with 2070 viewsThrasher6

We'd all love Dhanda to shine. Hope he manages to stay calm and relaxed and not try too hard. Good luck son...

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:19 - Aug 25 with 2055 viewsZaxx

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:13 - Aug 25 by magicdaps10

I guess if Routledge were fit he'd get the nod.
Both Byers and Celina have failed to achieve a decent level at No.10 for a full 90 minutes yet this season.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:21 - Aug 25 with 2033 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:13 - Aug 25 by magicdaps10

And i am in the big group who wouldnt have him in the starting 11.

Perhaps cooper wants an attacking midfielder as we are at home and danda has been training well.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:40 - Aug 25 with 1933 viewskrunchykarrot

This kid is a footballer potentially a very good one. I'm a bit concerned though after last week's first half where we played with 9. Would have preferred GB starring then bringing him on. Don't know if we can carry 2 lightweights.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:51 - Aug 25 with 1848 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 06:09 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

Cheeky cvnts got my name wrong.
saint the Lens. Been called worse on here but that stung a bit.

Surely thatโ€™s a compliment. Youโ€™re the saint that sees all.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:53 - Aug 25 with 1827 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 10:18 - Aug 25 by Thrasher6

The reasons:
5. That's enough...

4. Montero can't play against Swansea per the loan terms.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 11:59 - Aug 25 with 1773 viewsphact0rri

been a while since I've watched a the swans on an actual tv channel.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:01 - Aug 25 with 1760 viewsjamiewales

http://cdn.freesport.live/live/stream.php?t=Flash&link= http://thesports4u.net/embedlive/Skysportsfootball.php&id=365671
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:05 - Aug 25 with 1718 viewsBanosswan

Cooper wearing his favourite fruit of the loom tshirt.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:06 - Aug 25 with 1714 viewsLibertarian

Crikey. How old is Lee Camp?

"Pratley, from the halfway line"
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024