Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” 20:03 - Aug 31 with 9316 viewsA40Bosh

“And we made them look like Man City”

According to OwlsTalk that is.

I think many of us would bit your hand off at the end of last season for us To finish this season mid table.

Sounds like we played them off the park 2nd half today.

Time not to get carried away and a top 12 finish would be progress when combined with some of the non cup football we are playing at the moment.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 12:25 - Sep 1 with 2462 viewsHunterhoop

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:36 - Aug 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

Long may it continue.

We’re going to surprising a lot of people who think we’re shit.

Spot on, Baz. And in the process identifying the clubs with a smack of arrogance.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 13:06 - Sep 1 with 2353 viewsTacticalR

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 05:50 - Sep 1 by isawqpratwcity

They were probably talking about our kit.

Everybody thinks they can beat a team that turns up in a health spa staff kit.

Air hostess clique

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:59 - Sep 1 with 2134 viewsMiss_Terraces

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:36 - Aug 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

Long may it continue.

We’re going to surprising a lot of people who think we’re shit.

You can't really blame them for thinking this, we have sung it quite often. That and we are QPR sh!t but local, tounge in cheek this season (hopefully)

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 21:36 - Sep 1 with 2071 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 13:06 - Sep 1 by TacticalR

Wasn’t that long ago we rocked up at Hillsborough wearing fuchsia and handed down a lesson. Maybe bloody awful coloured shirts is the future!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 22:51 - Sep 1 with 1946 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:59 - Sep 1 by Miss_Terraces

You can't really blame them for thinking this, we have sung it quite often. That and we are QPR sh!t but local, tounge in cheek this season (hopefully)

We’ve played the long game for the last 140 years!
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 23:37 - Sep 1 with 1861 viewsMistication92

Skip to 3.30 to enjoy several people not understanding the offside rule.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 09:09 - Sep 2 with 1705 viewsjohnhoop

I think it’d be a great moniker to adopt, as in “watch out the Bland Poster Boys are coming to getcha” or even “we are the Bland Poster Boys, Stand up and make some noise” ( although I’ve got a funny feeling I may have heard something similar to that before somewhere.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 09:42 - Sep 2 with 1637 viewsW7Ranger

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 13:06 - Sep 1 by TacticalR

I think the away kit actually looks rather dashing...
Login to get fewer ads

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 11:04 - Sep 2 with 1562 viewsnix

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 23:37 - Sep 1 by Mistication92

Yes but zero people thought it was a penalty. They only started reacting once it was given, which is unheard of in the stands usually.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 11:18 - Sep 2 with 1533 viewsw7r

Another massive club too good and too big to be in the Championship much like Leeds, Villa, Boro, etc.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 11:26 - Sep 2 with 1519 viewsMick_S

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 23:37 - Sep 1 by Mistication92

3:50 in - bloke in blue hoodie shows how to lose your 5hit.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 11:51 - Sep 2 with 1461 viewsTacticalR

Blatant discrimination against mediocrity.

Air hostess clique

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 12:19 - Sep 2 with 1400 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 12:33 - Sep 2 with 1369 viewsBoston

Cor, one result is the difference between firing the Manager and a great start to the season!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 12:56 - Sep 2 with 1314 viewsPommyhoop

Better highlights than that gonk. Almost feel sorry for the 2 commentators TeeHeee Almost....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024