Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game in doubt? 08:31 - Sep 28 with 16170 viewsrochedale

Weather is shocking and forecast similar. Potential of a PP? Anyone heard owt?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Game in doubt? on 12:33 - Sep 28 with 3645 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Game on as it stands. Whatever that means!
Game in doubt? on 12:37 - Sep 28 with 3571 viewsBuckTheTrend

Game in doubt? on 12:27 - Sep 28 by D_Alien

The issues concerned far more important matters than whether a football match would be taking place, and i have specific knowledge of how protocols can - SHOULD - be put in place so that IT systems are geared up not to inconvenience the public as far as possible

Since you've been so crass, i'll bore you further by spelling it out

NHS emails systems are geared towards keeping patients informed if their procedure is in any danger of not taking place. We received complaints galore - and rightly so - when patients had scheduled procedures cancelled on the day. If the theatre list was in the afternoon (i.e. as with a 3pm kick off at football), i liaised with our IT Dept to ensure that protocols were in place to send automated emails as soon as we became aware there might be an issue. The IT protocol came from the same place as the scheduling email, so it was in effect a simple "cancel response" mechanism in real time. What it asked patients to do was phone their hospital to check if they should turn up or not

I know it can work, because it cut down the number of complaints by more than half over a short period of time. All it takes is for someone responsible to put such a protocol in place at the football club, using the same IT facility as in setting up the automated tweet. That is, someone at the club activating a simple "cancel" mechanism for the 9am tweet

So much for your very ignorant accusations

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 12:39]

When will you get it through your thick skull that I'm not remotely interested in your hyped-up version of your former self-asserted importance?
I down-voted your ill-informed diatribe against the club and you called me out in a disgusting foul-mouthed manner.
For God's sake man get a grip (and a life).
Game in doubt? on 12:42 - Sep 28 with 3510 viewsD_Alien

Game in doubt? on 12:37 - Sep 28 by BuckTheTrend

When will you get it through your thick skull that I'm not remotely interested in your hyped-up version of your former self-asserted importance?
I down-voted your ill-informed diatribe against the club and you called me out in a disgusting foul-mouthed manner.
For God's sake man get a grip (and a life).

You didn't have the guts to post a rebuttal to my valid points in the first place, and now you haven't got the guts to admit i've proven you very wrong

Instead, you're pretending you're not interested when you're bloody FASCINATED by keeping responding. The true mark of a man is to apologise when you're wrong

Go on, you can do it

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 12:43]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Game in doubt? on 12:43 - Sep 28 with 3504 viewsBartRowou

Have we got anyone on the ground in the ground?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Game in doubt? on 12:44 - Sep 28 with 3478 views442Dale

Game in doubt? on 12:43 - Sep 28 by BartRowou

Have we got anyone on the ground in the ground?

Like a man that knows the ground? Or someone grounded.

The latter is doubtful.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Game in doubt? on 12:51 - Sep 28 with 3418 viewsJames1980

Game in doubt? on 12:25 - Sep 28 by Ninco

Weatherfield County have borrowed them.

Had to Google them so
Those pitch covers will be their crowning glory

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Game in doubt? on 12:53 - Sep 28 with 3400 viewselectricblue

Game in doubt? on 10:09 - Sep 28 by SuddenLad

Bit ironic that in one season, I travelled all the way to Wycombe, TWICE, only to arrive there and have the games postponed after we got there, in one instance a night match, postponed due to snow.

If only we had mobile phones and t'internet, back in the day

Didnt they get the nick name why come..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Game in doubt? on 12:54 - Sep 28 with 3395 viewsTVOS1907

Game in doubt? on 12:53 - Sep 28 by electricblue

Didnt they get the nick name why come..

They did.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Game in doubt? on 13:04 - Sep 28 with 3330 viewsmingthemerciless

Well it's not raining at the moment and the sun is fighting it's way out.
Game in doubt? on 13:36 - Sep 28 with 3159 viewsrochdale_ranger

Game in doubt? on 12:31 - Sep 28 by Ninco

Game on

Thanks for that. Did you work in the NHS?
Game in doubt? on 17:59 - Sep 28 with 2885 viewsBuckTheTrend

Game in doubt? on 12:42 - Sep 28 by D_Alien

You didn't have the guts to post a rebuttal to my valid points in the first place, and now you haven't got the guts to admit i've proven you very wrong

Instead, you're pretending you're not interested when you're bloody FASCINATED by keeping responding. The true mark of a man is to apologise when you're wrong

Go on, you can do it

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 12:43]

You deluded fool.
Bore someone else who cares.
Pathetic little man.
Game in doubt? on 18:00 - Sep 28 with 2876 viewsD_Alien

Game in doubt? on 17:59 - Sep 28 by BuckTheTrend

You deluded fool.
Bore someone else who cares.
Pathetic little man.

When you find yourself able to come on here and express an opinion about the Dale, football, or life in general, i'll take notice, because that takes guts

You've got none. Unable to apologise when required, you can just fook off

Game in doubt? on 18:16 - Sep 28 with 2837 viewsBuckTheTrend

Game in doubt? on 18:00 - Sep 28 by D_Alien

When you find yourself able to come on here and express an opinion about the Dale, football, or life in general, i'll take notice, because that takes guts

You've got none. Unable to apologise when required, you can just fook off

I've already told you that no guts is required to respond to a vile, vicious potty-mouthed moron like you. Your continuous attempt to turn your stupidity into a challenge of virility smacks of a desperate little man with a huge inferiority complex.
Having seen you at your fatuous best making a complete fool of yourself at Fans' Forums, I can confirm that Little Man Syndrome is a very real medical condition.
Has your medication run out?
No apology needed from me - you on the other hand need to learn some manners and decorum.
Game in doubt? on 18:24 - Sep 28 with 2817 viewsD_Alien

Game in doubt? on 18:16 - Sep 28 by BuckTheTrend

I've already told you that no guts is required to respond to a vile, vicious potty-mouthed moron like you. Your continuous attempt to turn your stupidity into a challenge of virility smacks of a desperate little man with a huge inferiority complex.
Having seen you at your fatuous best making a complete fool of yourself at Fans' Forums, I can confirm that Little Man Syndrome is a very real medical condition.
No apology needed from me - you on the other hand need to learn some manners and decorum.

But again, i'm right aren't i?

ALL you've done since signing onto this messageboard is criticise others. I do too, of course, but interspersed with that is a whole lot of positivity and humour. I'm pretty confident in who i am, and not without reason

Show us what you've got, BTT, and people might just start taking notice. I might too. I'm willing to give anyone a second chance, and i really can't say fairer than that

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 18:24]

Game in doubt? on 18:38 - Sep 28 with 2779 viewsBuckTheTrend

Game in doubt? on 18:24 - Sep 28 by D_Alien

But again, i'm right aren't i?

ALL you've done since signing onto this messageboard is criticise others. I do too, of course, but interspersed with that is a whole lot of positivity and humour. I'm pretty confident in who i am, and not without reason

Show us what you've got, BTT, and people might just start taking notice. I might too. I'm willing to give anyone a second chance, and i really can't say fairer than that

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 18:24]

Didn't know you were stalking me sweet cheeks, but keep trying.
Also, congratulations on a whole post without profanity - (penny dropping?)
IMHO you wouldn't recognise humour if it smacked you in your over-active gob with a baseball bat but don't let that impact your (wholly-misplaced and delusional) self-confidence.
Unlike you, with your massive inferiority complex and "look at me" mentality, I don't need "people" to "start taking notice" and I resent your patronising and condescending offer of a "second chance".
I also can't say fairer than that other than to politely suggest that you have an early night and get over yourself. Sweet dreams.
Game in doubt? on 22:16 - Sep 28 with 2648 viewsD_Alien

Game in doubt? on 18:38 - Sep 28 by BuckTheTrend

IMHO you wouldn't recognise humour if it smacked you in your over-active gob with a baseball bat but don't let that impact your (wholly-misplaced and delusional) self-confidence.
Unlike you, with your massive inferiority complex and "look at me" mentality, I don't need "people" to "start taking notice" and I resent your patronising and condescending offer of a "second chance".
I also can't say fairer than that other than to politely suggest that you have an early night and get over yourself. Sweet dreams.

Fair enough, i'd given you the benefit of the doubt

I'd like to think you might've lived up to your username, but doubt you'd know a trend or how to buck it if you fell over it

I've never replied to an original point made by you. It's only you that's ever replied to, or criticised me to begin with. Now, you tell me who's doing the stalking? If you wish to try again, i shall remind you

We all know

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 22:17]

Game in doubt? on 22:31 - Sep 28 with 2585 viewsFalingeParka

Game in doubt? on 22:16 - Sep 28 by D_Alien

Fair enough, i'd given you the benefit of the doubt

I'd like to think you might've lived up to your username, but doubt you'd know a trend or how to buck it if you fell over it

I've never replied to an original point made by you. It's only you that's ever replied to, or criticised me to begin with. Now, you tell me who's doing the stalking? If you wish to try again, i shall remind you

We all know

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 22:17]

Off the scale!! Wildean AND Chandleresque!

ColonelHall

Game in doubt? on 22:37 - Sep 28 with 2572 viewsD_Alien

Game in doubt? on 22:31 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

Off the scale!! Wildean AND Chandleresque!

On the Wildean and Chandleresque scale, or off?

And if not what fooking scale was it off then?

Your posts are off the Beaufort Scale, which measures wind

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 22:39]

Game in doubt? on 08:41 - Oct 1 with 2358 viewsrochedale

Game in doubt? on 22:37 - Sep 28 by D_Alien

On the Wildean and Chandleresque scale, or off?

And if not what fooking scale was it off then?

Your posts are off the Beaufort Scale, which measures wind

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 22:39]

Bloody hell, is there anyone on here that you haven’t had a domestic with? If you had a lamp with a genie in it, it’d be worthless to you as you’d rub it up the wrong way!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Game in doubt? on 12:48 - Oct 1 with 2065 viewsboromat

Game in doubt? on 12:33 - Sep 28 by RooleyMoorBlue

Game on as it stands. Whatever that means!

Where's that from? Can't see anything online from the club.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Game in doubt? on 12:55 - Oct 1 with 2015 viewsboromat

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/october/boltonmatchon/

Confirmed as on!

Game in doubt? on 12:57 - Oct 1 with 2006 viewsTVOS1907

Game in doubt? on 12:48 - Oct 1 by boromat

Where's that from? Can't see anything online from the club.

That was Saturday!

The club have just tweeted tonight is also on.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Game in doubt? on 13:04 - Oct 1 with 1973 viewsboromat

Game in doubt? on 12:57 - Oct 1 by TVOS1907

That was Saturday!

The club have just tweeted tonight is also on.

Game in doubt? on 16:04 - Oct 1 with 1771 viewsrochdale_ranger

Game in doubt? on 18:16 - Sep 28 by BuckTheTrend

What did he do at the fans forum?
Game in doubt? on 17:42 - Oct 1 with 1649 viewskiwidale

Game in doubt? on 18:38 - Sep 28 by BuckTheTrend

Fair points but don't be hasty it cant be fun being delusional.

Medical Definition of Delusion
Medical Author: William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR

Delusion: A false personal belief that is not subject to reason or contradictory evidence and is not explained by a person's usual cultural and religious concepts (so that, for example, it is not an article of faith). A delusion may be firmly maintained in the face of incontrovertible evidence that it is false. Delusions are a frequent feature of schizophrenia.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024