Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hounslows version of Pravda.... 10:42 - Oct 30 with 4441 viewssmegma

with highlights. Notice how they show Benrahmas nutmeg on Leistner then the theatrical dive but the action replay stops before the close up of the dive.
Then again with the penalty they don't show the close up replay but you hear the commentator say 'he leaps anticipating the contact'.....

What a two bob club. Up there with the Fulham Broadway pikeys.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2019/october/qprbre-match-highlights/
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 11:31 - Oct 31 with 1259 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 11:27 - Oct 31 by switchingcode

Why should I be embarrassed?I watched players diving challenging decisions by officials when they knew they were correct just like every week by every side by every player.Went home very happy to be honest and so would you if the boot was on the other foot.

I agree. Football is too far gone and referees are too awful to go all Sean Dyche about diving. It was a terrible dive and any competent referee should have seen that but I’d rather be winning games with a bit of help from a decision like that than drawing.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 11:42 - Oct 31 with 1224 viewsswitchingcode

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 11:31 - Oct 31 by Watford_Ranger

I agree. Football is too far gone and referees are too awful to go all Sean Dyche about diving. It was a terrible dive and any competent referee should have seen that but I’d rather be winning games with a bit of help from a decision like that than drawing.

You mean the Benrahma dive I presume?i agree don’t think the penalty was so blatant although a poor decision.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 12:16 - Oct 31 with 1179 viewsRs_Holy

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:10 - Oct 31 by The_Seer

I'm a QPR fan and a realistic one at that.

I'm just amazed at how deluded our fans are. We have an outdated stadium opposite a huge Council estate, low attendences, are in the same league and don't have a pot to pi$$ in. They have money to spend, a stronger squad, an excellent chairman who happens to also be a lifelong fan and are building a new stadium in Kew yet we look down on them.

Don't get me started on our one sided rivalry with Chelsea...

The sooner our owners find new owners to take our club forward the better, they have created the mess we find ourselves in. We not only have to acquire defenders and central midfielders, we also need to buy a whole new strike force. Eze and maybe another player will have to be sold to fund the players we require. We can only hope that we sell for the type of fees that Brentford command, instead of mugs money.

We have cut our cloth, the 3 year FFP cycle starts again next season the board should back the manager. Our inaction to redevelop Warren Farm has allowed opposition to gain momentum again. They can't use FFP as an excuse because infrastructure is exempt from FFP rules. If they haven't got the finances required then Hoos should be actively looking for someone who has.

cant disagree with any of that!

In summary I think its fair to say if you want a case study on how you should and should not run a medium sized club take a look at Brentford and QPR over the last 10 years. (We've started doing things properly now for a couple of years but it took many, many mistakes to get to that point).
Also when Brentford move into their new stadium watch their average home attendance increase by 3000-4000.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 12:32 - Oct 31 with 1154 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 11:42 - Oct 31 by switchingcode

You mean the Benrahma dive I presume?i agree don’t think the penalty was so blatant although a poor decision.

Had forgotten about Benrhama. Not seen it since but looked bad at the time. I was referring to the pen. I can’t agree with you on that one.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:07 - Oct 31 with 1073 viewsWestbourneR

I'm just amazed at how deluded our fans are. We have an outdated stadium opposite a huge Council estate, low attendences, are in the same league and don't have a pot to pi$$ in. They have money to spend, a stronger squad, an excellent chairman who happens to also be a lifelong fan and are building a new stadium in Kew yet we look down on them.

The sooner our owners find new owners to take our club forward the better, they have created the mess we find ourselves in. We not only have to acquire defenders and central midfielders, we also need to buy a whole new strike force. Eze and maybe another player will have to be sold to fund the players we require. We can only hope that we sell for the type of fees that Brentford command, instead of mugs money.

We have cut our cloth, the 3 year FFP cycle starts again next season the board should back the manager. Our inaction to redevelop Warren Farm has allowed opposition to gain momentum again. They can't use FFP as an excuse because infrastructure is exempt from FFP rules. If they haven't got the finances required then Hoos should be actively looking for someone who has.

Yeah. Brentford fan.

Piss poor WUM at that too

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:38 - Oct 31 with 1045 viewsRangersw12

Bless

Is it worth going through the hassle of pretending to be a QPR fan in order to try and make you relevant to us ?
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 15:23 - Oct 31 with 1009 viewsNortholt_Rs

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:07 - Oct 31 by WestbourneR

Yeah. Brentford fan.

Piss poor WUM at that too

100% WUM

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 15:36 - Oct 31 with 992 viewsswitchingcode

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:38 - Oct 31 by Rangersw12

Bless

Is it worth going through the hassle of pretending to be a QPR fan in order to try and make you relevant to us ?

Makes me sound like a RaRa 😇
Login to get fewer ads

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 16:46 - Oct 31 with 940 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I hate to admit it but there are some valid points. Brentford are owned by a fan whose actions speak louder than Tony's words. He has invested in infrastructure and has a clear philosophy that works. Tony, by contrast, is yet to put a spade in the ground.

There is no excuse for the QPR board failing to provide solid foundations as investment in infrastructure is exempt from FFP. As for investment in the squad, I'm expecting the board to back the manager next summer. Warburton's shown that he's capable and has earned their trust. If that involves selling assets to fund new recruits then the board must show greater resolve in the transfer market and demand the kind of fees Brentford command for their players. If they keep accepting peanuts then QPR will never get out of the financial rut that the board put us in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024