Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slum Landlords 22:01 - Jan 22 with 1217 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Another reason to dislike the fella:

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/17992719.harry-redknapp-fire-eviction-12-
Slum Landlords on 22:21 - Jan 22 with 1136 viewssmegma

Impossible to read that shite website as it is laden with about 10 pop ups that I couldn't delete. Reading the headline I get the gist I think.

When will he realise you can't take it with you when you pop your clogs??? Enjoy the wedge you've got, enjoy life and do something nice for once.
Slum Landlords on 23:40 - Jan 22 with 1009 viewsBoston

Slum Landlords on 22:21 - Jan 22 by smegma

Impossible to read that shite website as it is laden with about 10 pop ups that I couldn't delete. Reading the headline I get the gist I think.

When will he realise you can't take it with you when you pop your clogs??? Enjoy the wedge you've got, enjoy life and do something nice for once.

Some like to build generational wealth. Though they should be warned, on average their grandchildren are wasters and piss the money up against the wall.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Slum Landlords on 07:50 - Jan 23 with 804 viewsShotKneesHoop

That’s a damning indictment of Redknob’s mum and the local milkman !!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Slum Landlords on 08:22 - Jan 23 with 749 viewsted_hendrix

"Mr Redknapp handed out jam roly-poly to some of the town's rough sleepers last Christmas."

Poor old 'Arry' all this has come at a time when his media skills and his highly successful player transferring dealings will be in high demand (January transfer window), I hope poor old 'Arry' can get through this unscathed because I believe poor old 'Arry' is a National treasure and he definitely and I mean definitely brings in vast revenues to this country from Foreign tourism.

His handing out of jam roly poly's to the poor and homeless people of Bournemouth surely means that he'll get some kind of recognition (possibly Knighted).

Three cheers for 'Arry' hip hip hooray,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024