Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No ballboys 09:49 - Jan 25 with 1971 viewskingo

However made that decision last night needs shooting. It allowed Wednesday to take all the time they wanted, especially over in Ellerslie road. The ball was out of play over there for ages, plus goalkeeper warned twice and Stroud was just Stroud and added 4 minutes.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

No ballboys on 09:57 - Jan 25 with 1931 viewsStanisgod

Thought the same myself. Ridiculous and amateur.
As you say, Stroud was Stroud, another one that should give it up. Once again, can't tell the time, did remarkably well for him for an hour and then it began.
Not the reason we lost though.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

No ballboys on 10:46 - Jan 25 with 1824 viewskingo

No ballboys on 09:57 - Jan 25 by Stanisgod

Thought the same myself. Ridiculous and amateur.
As you say, Stroud was Stroud, another one that should give it up. Once again, can't tell the time, did remarkably well for him for an hour and then it began.
Not the reason we lost though.

There was one particular incident where their defender launched the ball (hit Clarke) and it got stuck between seats, eventually it was retrieved by someone who then came right down to the front of the stand to throw it back to the Wednesday player to take the throw. That incident on its own took 2 minutes. Plus the time where they wouldn’t retrieve the ball when it was next to the Lino. Player on the ground before limping off and goalkeeper time wasting and Stroud gets 4 minutes. If it had been Wayne Rooney’s Derby then it would have been more like 10.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 10:48]

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

No ballboys on 11:27 - Jan 25 with 1739 viewspaulparker

Blimey get some kids of the estate and do it, goes to show how amateurish we took the fa cup on. Once again I hope Sheffield Wednesday get Man Utd or spurs away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

No ballboys on 11:13 - Jan 26 with 1359 viewsfrancisbowles

Totally get this but it is fairly typical, we put young kids in the corners but they are very young and seem to lack any real training on what they are supposed to do.

Other clubs the ball boys seem to know when to rush it to their own club, and when to slow it down a bit plus hand out towels, sell ice creams etc.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 11:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024