Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Musical Orgy Thread 04:34 - Jan 26 with 9381 viewsFredManRave

The great thing about this thread is that there are no rules except for the fact that any videos posted have to be from the '70s, '80s or '90s.

That's it. No genre rules. No classic rules. No favourites rules. No rules.

Just post anything you want to from the good old days that you haven't heard in years, that you loved at the time for whatever reason or that you know at least one other poster will appreciate;







This is where youtube comes into its own...

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

3
Musical Orgy Thread on 02:36 - Mar 2 with 2089 viewsFredManRave

Offshoots...






Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 07:19 - Mar 2 with 2051 viewsdistortR

1983, just moved into a squat, and a skinhead girl called Lenny gave me a tape with this on it



2020, the queens in laxey, a bit older, balder, fatter and none of us any wiser



fair do's for them travelling over to the IOM and doing free gigs in a couple of pubs!

Edit - bought their new cd at the gig as a thanks for for coming over. Really good for clearing the wife and kids out of the kitchen.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 7:23]
1
Musical Orgy Thread on 09:58 - Mar 2 with 2034 viewsMick_S


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

2
Musical Orgy Thread on 10:31 - Mar 2 with 2016 viewsCaptainPugwash



Yo Ho!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 10:31]
0
Musical Orgy Thread on 10:57 - Mar 2 with 2005 viewsMick_S


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 23:39 - Mar 2 with 1980 views2Thomas2Bowles



[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 23:48]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 08:20 - Mar 3 with 1950 viewsMetallica_Hoop




Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 09:24 - Mar 3 with 1927 views2Thomas2Bowles

No one ever posts Carpenters songs, coz they are shite

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

0
Login to get fewer ads

Musical Orgy Thread on 12:44 - Mar 5 with 1874 viewsMick_S


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 13:17 - Mar 5 with 1853 viewsCliveWilsonSaid


Poll: Expectations for this season?

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 14:08 - Mar 5 with 1838 viewsonlyrinmoray



Magic song
1
Musical Orgy Thread on 15:45 - Mar 5 with 1814 viewslarsricchi

Musical Orgy Thread on 09:24 - Mar 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No one ever posts Carpenters songs, coz they are shite


I always liked this cover version. Members of Concrete Blonde and Wall of Voodoo.

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 02:52 - Jul 25 with 1580 viewsFredManRave

Musical Orgy Thread on 10:46 - Mar 1 by wood_hoop

Was pure chance a mate of mine dragged me to see this unknown band in early/ mid seventies at the old Birds Nest in I think West Hampstead, yep these were them.


[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 10:49]


Was just playing this track and thought of this thread but I see this track has already been posted so I'll go with this;


Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 02:55 - Jul 25 with 1578 viewsFredManRave

Orgyesque;


Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

1
Musical Orgy Thread on 02:58 - Jul 25 with 1576 viewsFredManRave

Uber classic, thanks to my Dad for even knowing this tune. Don't think it's been poosted on here too often;


Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

1
Musical Orgy Thread on 03:04 - Jul 25 with 1569 viewsFredManRave

I've broken my own rules but then even at the start I said there were no rules! Confused.

This ultimate classic from the late 60's;


Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 08:20 - Jul 25 with 1557 viewswood_hoop

Hopefully a few enjoy this as much as I do.

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 08:40 - Jul 25 with 1551 viewsdistortR

Musical Orgy Thread on 08:20 - Jul 25 by wood_hoop

Hopefully a few enjoy this as much as I do.



ramifications when someone can't get it up..........

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 08:57 - Jul 25 with 1540 viewsMetallica_Hoop


Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 12:08 - Jul 25 with 1520 viewsWrightUp5hit___

New club anthem

0
Musical Orgy Thread on 23:14 - Jul 25 with 1491 viewsqpr_1968


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026