Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bus Stop Brentford 05:13 - Jan 29 with 2275 viewsjtuck

Just caught up with Clive's 'angry-as-hell-and-not-going-to-take-it-anymore' preview of the Blackburn game in which he correctly skewers Rangers and Warburton for the daft team selection for the 4th Round cuptie.

Even worse for Brentford who put out a piss-poor Second Eleven for their big cup game at home against Leicester and went down lamely 1-0. And then all the players rested for the promotion push game Tuesday night against Forest lose 1-0. That worked out well! Can see squad rotation machinations might be in order for too-good-for-us Liverpool and Man City. Bees and Rs not so much.

LAranger

Bus Stop Brentford on 06:10 - Jan 29 with 2201 viewsWatford_Ranger

Forest are a decent side. You may remember them from such victories as the 0-4 at QPR.

Their reserves gave Leicester a game. Our close to first team didn’t give Sheffield Wednesday’s almost reserves much of a game and followed that up with a meek defeat at a very ordinary Dack-less Blackburn. As the kids would say, there are levels.

Apart from that, I’m a bit bored of hearing about Brentford. They’re way, way down the list of clubs I dislike.
Bus Stop Brentford on 07:07 - Jan 29 with 2118 viewsdistortR

Bus Stop Brentford on 06:10 - Jan 29 by Watford_Ranger

Forest are a decent side. You may remember them from such victories as the 0-4 at QPR.

Their reserves gave Leicester a game. Our close to first team didn’t give Sheffield Wednesday’s almost reserves much of a game and followed that up with a meek defeat at a very ordinary Dack-less Blackburn. As the kids would say, there are levels.

Apart from that, I’m a bit bored of hearing about Brentford. They’re way, way down the list of clubs I dislike.

Yeah, we used to ask, "What would Brian do?"

Now, it's "What would Brentford do?"
Bus Stop Brentford on 07:34 - Jan 29 with 2035 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

"Forest are a decent side"

Forest are about three decent sides.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bus Stop Brentford on 13:09 - Jan 29 with 1613 viewsswitchingcode

Sorry but I’ll bore you a bit more Forrest are not decent they were the most negative spoiling team I’ve seen at GP since Middlesbrough a few years back when Warbs was in charge and we played them in the play offs.We were also bullied which is the result of having a young side.No complaints about the score they set out to do Job and we couldn’t counter that something we will have to to quote “learn from”as someone says a lot.
Wide open this league for any team from 16 th to make the play offs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024