Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers v Wigan 15:10 - Apr 10 with 1099 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Live on Facebook now.

And we're 0-1 down, conceding from a corner wouldn't y'know.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers v Wigan on 16:39 - Apr 10 with 1035 viewskingo

Good day for the Rs, won on playback and the virtual game.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Rangers v Wigan on 16:48 - Apr 10 with 1021 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Enjoyed that a lot.

Really decent way to start the long weekend.

Rangers v Wigan on 17:55 - Apr 10 with 981 viewsNorthernr

Chair a lot better than I remembered. Ball has come on an absolute tonne since then.
Scowen looked fairly bereft.
Rangers v Wigan on 18:00 - Apr 10 with 974 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers v Wigan on 17:55 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Chair a lot better than I remembered. Ball has come on an absolute tonne since then.
Scowen looked fairly bereft.

Scowen really looked as if his confidence was shot. He gave the ball away a lot.

Ball has really improved, but you could see the signs in that game of what he was capable of. Interesting that the crowd were on his back a bit early on.

I thought Chair was dangerous but flittish (I might have made up that word).

Overall, we were better as the game wore on but as good as we were the lasting impression is how much we improved over the course of the season.

Rangers v Wigan on 19:16 - Apr 10 with 910 viewsnix

Rangers v Wigan on 18:00 - Apr 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Scowen really looked as if his confidence was shot. He gave the ball away a lot.

Ball has really improved, but you could see the signs in that game of what he was capable of. Interesting that the crowd were on his back a bit early on.

I thought Chair was dangerous but flittish (I might have made up that word).

Overall, we were better as the game wore on but as good as we were the lasting impression is how much we improved over the course of the season.

Flittish? Is that a cross between skittish and fluctuating? Wigan certainly seemed to view Chair as the danger man. He was lucky to finish with both legs and his head attached

It's funny because I'd remembered that we were quite good in that game after the first two minutes, but I agree in fact we've been a lot better towards the end of the season.

Barbet looked good. Scowen definitely looked low on confidence. And Ball has certainly improved.
Rangers v Wigan on 10:20 - Apr 11 with 773 viewsNorthernr

Rangers v Wigan on 19:16 - Apr 10 by nix

Flittish? Is that a cross between skittish and fluctuating? Wigan certainly seemed to view Chair as the danger man. He was lucky to finish with both legs and his head attached

It's funny because I'd remembered that we were quite good in that game after the first two minutes, but I agree in fact we've been a lot better towards the end of the season.

Barbet looked good. Scowen definitely looked low on confidence. And Ball has certainly improved.

Interesting how much the crowd were on at Barbet, particularly early on. We were 1-0 down, they nearly scored off another corner, him and Lumley had a bit of a confusing moment, and a couple of his diags went into SARS and the natives were restless.

Easy to forget now we've all noticed we rarely lose when he plays and he's actually the lord and saviour that he had quite a rocky start and people were not happy with him at all initially.

Who would have thought giving people a bit of time to settle in would lead to sounder judgements?
Rangers v Wigan on 11:05 - Apr 11 with 733 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Also interesting how some of the crowd got flittish (I'm sticking with it now!) when we tried to play out from the back. Don't being that football lark 'round here.

Rangers v Wigan on 13:14 - Apr 11 with 664 viewsNorthernr

Rangers v Wigan on 11:05 - Apr 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Also interesting how some of the crowd got flittish (I'm sticking with it now!) when we tried to play out from the back. Don't being that football lark 'round here.

Yeh Simmo and I said the same thing watching it in the garden yesterday - ooooh they don't like that, get it belted down the field Rangers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024