Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your first car, or are you a cyclist. 11:58 - May 9 with 2555 viewsqpr_1968

Just a bit of lockdown fun.

what was your first car.
mine was a silver ford fiesta 975 I think, 1979 model not very powerful, but got us a fair distance.

after all these years ive ended up with a much advanced......siver ford fiesta....my new car.

or are you a cycle person, I know these bikes can cost a fortune, are they worth the money.
never had one.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 18:33 - May 9 with 775 viewsDWQPR

As a 17 year old learner in the summer of 1983 as a present for looking after Dad’s shop whilst Mum and Dad went on holiday for a fortnight Dad bought me my first car. OKE 605P. Citroen Pallas 2.3ltr, full hydraulic suspension, power steering and even electric windows. I have never since had a bigger engine in a car. First thing that went wrong with it was the ignition barrel, subsequently the only way to start the car was by hot wiring it. Not a good look when in London late in the evening with plenty of old bill around.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 22:57 - May 9 with 731 viewswombat

Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 18:33 - May 9 by DWQPR

As a 17 year old learner in the summer of 1983 as a present for looking after Dad’s shop whilst Mum and Dad went on holiday for a fortnight Dad bought me my first car. OKE 605P. Citroen Pallas 2.3ltr, full hydraulic suspension, power steering and even electric windows. I have never since had a bigger engine in a car. First thing that went wrong with it was the ignition barrel, subsequently the only way to start the car was by hot wiring it. Not a good look when in London late in the evening with plenty of old bill around.

Any one remember the club Guinness sponsored fiestas parked outside the main entrance white with QPR and Guinness plastered all over them ? Yep one of them was my first car , no radio either , so for any entertainment while driving I carried the ghetto blaster on the front seat took ten batteries as well weighed a ton , prob heavier than the car , decided to drive to Man City in it with the lads , yeah I was stupid , us in a car which shouted QPR From a mile away , many city fans weren’t the friendliest at the time either , ended up with a local smearing a meat and potato pie all over the windscreen as we tried to get away from the ground .

After that you name it I’ve owned it , went for a hair cut one day come back with a Ford Sierra estate full cosworth body kit 2.9 engine 4 wheel drive ,amazing car until the gear box destroyed itself one day

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 09:51 - May 10 with 667 viewspeejaybee

Mid 1960s bought split screen Morris Minor, First thing I did to improve it was buy and fit set of Winker Indicators ran all the cabling through car to under bonnet.After 5 years sold it on for Triumph Herald. Those were the days.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 11:25 - May 10 with 647 viewsNewhopphoops

Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 09:51 - May 10 by peejaybee

Mid 1960s bought split screen Morris Minor, First thing I did to improve it was buy and fit set of Winker Indicators ran all the cabling through car to under bonnet.After 5 years sold it on for Triumph Herald. Those were the days.

i'm still on my first car, a 2005 Fiat Panda 4x4. My road bike is even older, a 1990s carbon Specialized. Whichever goes first i will replace, with a similar budget for either...
Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 12:05 - May 10 with 621 viewsrrrspricey

First (road) bike Yamaha FS1E at 16

First car XR3i
Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 08:51 - May 11 with 546 viewsLoftgirl

A 1955 Hillman Minx. It was only four years younger than me. The handbrake cable snapped on the first day and it took me a couple of weeks to find reverse. When it rained, the windscreen leaked in the corner dripping onto my right leg, which obviously I couldn't move. Rain would also cause puddles to form in the front footwells. When the steering box seized up, it cost me more to have it towed away than I paid for it.
Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 10:37 - May 11 with 508 viewssupahoopsa

1973 Audi 80, bought in 1981 with just 27k miles, modelled below by my little sister

https://ibb.co/FHML8Pf

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 10:39 - May 11 with 505 viewsHAYESBOY

A reg Ford 1.6GL Orion.

Manual choke.…………………….

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Your first car, or are you a cyclist. on 15:47 - May 11 with 452 viewsAddinall

Bought a Ford Popular in 1964 for £50.00 (beat him down from 50 guineas (£52.50), but was sold a pup and had to spend a lot on it. Gave it a new paint job with a tin of Valspar lacquer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024