Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts 16:34 - Jun 28 with 3514 viewsMedwayR

From what I can gather these are the players whose contracts expire in the next year...

2020 - Rangel, Hamalainen

2021 - Leistner, BOS, Manning, Eze, Masterson, Dieng, Lumley, Smyth, Kakay, Wallace, Ball, Owens, Cameron, Oteh.

I presume most of those whose contracts expire in 2021 we have a further years option on. Contract renewals over the next year or so are going to be vital in shaping our future, Ferdinand is going to be busy!

Poll: Who’s better?

Contracts on 17:57 - Jun 28 with 3393 viewsDavieQPR

We have already used the 1 year contract extension on Eze, Samuel and Manning. .
Contracts on 18:11 - Jun 28 with 3357 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Contracts on 17:57 - Jun 28 by DavieQPR

We have already used the 1 year contract extension on Eze, Samuel and Manning. .

Pretty sure we have an option on Eze to 2022.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Contracts on 18:13 - Jun 28 with 3355 viewsMedwayR

We've used the option on Manning and BOS but I'm fairly certain that we still have an option on Eze to extend until 2022.

Poll: Who’s better?

Contracts on 15:34 - Jun 29 with 3003 viewsLazyFan

Contracts on 18:13 - Jun 28 by MedwayR

We've used the option on Manning and BOS but I'm fairly certain that we still have an option on Eze to extend until 2022.

This, Manning and BOS in their last year of the +1 option.
Eze has had his extended until 2022.

No news on Manning, BOS has people fishing about making cheeky bids and the rest have so far been scared off by our £20m price tag for Eze. Although a few like the Mags are fishing again.

Comments coming from Warb/Les that we need a right-sided CB and of course a striker of our own. I say we also need a RB as well. And this before anyone is sold.

zzzzzzzzzz

Contracts on 20:56 - Jun 29 with 2903 viewsdannyblue

If we assume Hugill, Amos, Clarke will return to their parent clubs,
BOS and Manning won't renew contracts so will have to be sold, Leistner won't play for us again, and Rangel hangs up his boots, then it's going to be yet another big summer even if Eze isn't sold.

The remaining squad will be:

S Oteh
AM Shodipo Smyth
AM Chair
AM Eze
CM Ball Bettache
CM Cameron
RB Kane
CB Masterson Gubbins
CB Barbet
LB Wallace
GK Kelly Dieng Lumley Barnes

That's pretty thin.

At the very least we'd need to get, somehow:
2 forwards
1 central midfielder
1 centre back

Could also do with another couple defenders.

Lets hope it's true that we're better positioned than others this summer and can compete well in the transfer market, but I expect it to all be last minute as everyone's going to take quite a while to work out what market value is.
Contracts on 10:34 - Jun 30 with 2775 viewsTheChef

Contracts on 20:56 - Jun 29 by dannyblue

If we assume Hugill, Amos, Clarke will return to their parent clubs,
BOS and Manning won't renew contracts so will have to be sold, Leistner won't play for us again, and Rangel hangs up his boots, then it's going to be yet another big summer even if Eze isn't sold.

The remaining squad will be:

S Oteh
AM Shodipo Smyth
AM Chair
AM Eze
CM Ball Bettache
CM Cameron
RB Kane
CB Masterson Gubbins
CB Barbet
LB Wallace
GK Kelly Dieng Lumley Barnes

That's pretty thin.

At the very least we'd need to get, somehow:
2 forwards
1 central midfielder
1 centre back

Could also do with another couple defenders.

Lets hope it's true that we're better positioned than others this summer and can compete well in the transfer market, but I expect it to all be last minute as everyone's going to take quite a while to work out what market value is.

Very thin indeed. And unless if we have decent youth talent coming through, then we need another RB and LB too.

I don't know why it is since we last dropped out of the Prem, but every post-season seems to require another squad overhaul.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Contracts on 17:04 - Jun 30 with 2666 viewsW12Mikey

I don't know what wages Manning is on but I am sceptical whether other clubs will rate him highly enough for him to have many options other than staying with QPR, particularly as just about every club will be in straitened financial circumstances post-lockdown. He is a regular starter at LB for us, despite being a recent convert to that position, and can play in other roles, but there won't be many clubs where he would fit in.
Contracts on 20:37 - Jun 30 with 2587 viewsMatch82

Contracts on 10:34 - Jun 30 by TheChef

Very thin indeed. And unless if we have decent youth talent coming through, then we need another RB and LB too.

I don't know why it is since we last dropped out of the Prem, but every post-season seems to require another squad overhaul.

Isn't the reason because we have had to replace all of those overpaid prem players and have been doing it bit by bit?
Login to get fewer ads

Contracts on 23:03 - Jun 30 with 2420 viewsDavieQPR

Contracts on 18:11 - Jun 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Pretty sure we have an option on Eze to 2022.

I can see lots of references for Eze signing a contract until 2021 but nothing of an optional 1yr extension.
Contracts on 23:09 - Jun 30 with 2405 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Contracts on 23:03 - Jun 30 by DavieQPR

I can see lots of references for Eze signing a contract until 2021 but nothing of an optional 1yr extension.

"Eze’s deal expires next year but there is an option to extend it by 12 months, meaning he is effectively under contract until 2022"

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-reject-bid-for-bright-osayi-sam

Pretty sure that it was Ferdinand or Ramsey who confirmed this on a podcast recently, Davie.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024