Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I said to Sharon... - Preview 18:31 - Jul 3 with 1783 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52557
I said to Sharon... - Preview on 10:02 - Jul 4 with 1345 viewsterryb

I'm confused on the returning loanees not being allowed to play.

I did understand it, but according to the commentator last night Charlton played two returnees that had been on loan to National League clubs.

I know they lost players that were due to be out of contract, but would their numbers have suffered that severely?
I said to Sharon... - Preview on 10:09 - Jul 5 with 901 viewsEsox_Lucius

I said to Sharon... - Preview on 10:02 - Jul 4 by terryb

I'm confused on the returning loanees not being allowed to play.

I did understand it, but according to the commentator last night Charlton played two returnees that had been on loan to National League clubs.

I know they lost players that were due to be out of contract, but would their numbers have suffered that severely?

Fairly sure that would be the case. They also had players who refused to play for them.

The grass is always greener.

I said to Sharon... - Preview on 10:15 - Jul 5 with 896 viewsbosh67

Excellent and hilarious report Clive

For me it could well be...

I feel there was a lot of intensity out there and that we dominated for long periods. There's a lot of angry voices in that changing room after a 6-0 defeat. But it's a result business and we didn't get our rewards.

Or we may actually win. Who knows with this lot at the moment?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I said to Sharon... - Preview on 10:26 - Jul 5 with 883 viewsfrancisbowles

It's one of those days when you would rather not watch but hope they grind out a 0-0.
Just like we did, away at Swansea, the only time that we have lost three league games in a row under Mark Warburton.
I said to Sharon... - Preview on 12:31 - Jul 5 with 800 viewsDavieQPR

Returning loanees can play as long as you don't have a fit player on the books who has played in that position this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024