Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'wall thread 10:16 - Jul 19 with 668 viewsdavman

Just read through the thread Loftboy put at the top of his match thread yesterday. Five posts in: "It was bizarre being herded down the Uxbridge Road by mounted and heavily armoured police officers whilst hoarders of foreigners gawped at us. Just who's f-ing country is it. ?"

WOW. You want a stereotype - boom, there it is. Shocking.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

'wall thread on 10:56 - Jul 19 with 569 viewsloftboy

I consider this boat to be quite central in its politics, have a few at either end but basically it’s well balanced.
I regularly read TWTD the Ipswich site Which is the most left wing football site I have ever seen and the Millwall site to get the ultra right wing view, there’s a thread on both about this Begum girl, one wants her brought back and tried under British law the other rants her beheaded and left where she is, guess which one is which?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

'wall thread on 11:46 - Jul 19 with 451 viewsNewhopphoops

'wall thread on 10:56 - Jul 19 by loftboy

I consider this boat to be quite central in its politics, have a few at either end but basically it’s well balanced.
I regularly read TWTD the Ipswich site Which is the most left wing football site I have ever seen and the Millwall site to get the ultra right wing view, there’s a thread on both about this Begum girl, one wants her brought back and tried under British law the other rants her beheaded and left where she is, guess which one is which?

" All this surely means that tomorrow will be the one match when QPR will turn into Brazil ‘70 for the day. Eze will have a blinder leading to another complete Millwall meltdown across all forms of social media (Harris you CU UUUNT!!!) and despite having absolutely fu ck all to play for will do a right number on us just to fuc k us up before resuming to their normal s hit selves in their next game rolling over for someone 0-3."

Ha ha. May they never win another game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024