Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bogey Teams Play Off 19:25 - Jul 18 with 1209 viewsRed_Ranger

As it stands
Trees
Sheepshaggers
Fools
Brentford Nylons
Bogey Teams Play Off on 19:31 - Jul 18 with 1184 viewsStanisgod

Got to pick Florist.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bogey Teams Play Off on 19:46 - Jul 18 with 1153 viewswombat

Bogey Teams Play Off on 19:31 - Jul 18 by Stanisgod

Got to pick Florist.

Ideally Fulham and Brentford screw it up in the semis I can take bardiff going up

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bogey Teams Play Off on 20:11 - Jul 18 with 1088 viewsstowmarketrange

Bogey Teams Play Off on 19:46 - Jul 18 by wombat

Ideally Fulham and Brentford screw it up in the semis I can take bardiff going up

My choice too.Although I’d hate to see them get promoted,I can see them coming straight back down again.The other 3 might be up there for more than 1 season unfortunately.
Bogey Teams Play Off on 20:17 - Jul 18 with 1079 viewsrsonist

I'll still favour Brentford out that lot, however much Cardiff doing an anti-football job on them has a certain appeal. Really don't need to see Cardiff in the EPL limelight every week though thanks. Forest are as bad as Leeds, stay down forever. Fulham don't really deserve it and have the potential to implode if they miss out so I'd like to see that.
Bogey Teams Play Off on 20:48 - Jul 18 with 1033 viewsjoolsyp

Jesus ... Cardiff could go up yet we absolutely destroyed them back in Jan. It’s a funny old game ...
Bogey Teams Play Off on 21:06 - Jul 18 with 1002 viewsRed_Ranger

I'd actually take Brentford , if I had to, out of that lot.
Bogey Teams Play Off on 23:06 - Jul 18 with 886 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Baadiff in with a shout too

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bogey Teams Play Off on 07:35 - Jul 19 with 760 viewsnix

Brentford deserve it most, so I'd like them to go up most. Wouldn't mind Fulham, as they've got some nice fans and try to play decent football. Don't want Forest as they have Leeds levels of entitlement (can't stand the 'it's a big club, so should be in the Premier schtick - have they won the most games, no, then they shouldn't, simples). Least of all Cardiff. After this season at KPFS I realised how absolutely foul some of their fans are. Plus they play the worst football.
Login to get fewer ads

Bogey Teams Play Off on 08:08 - Jul 19 with 724 viewsDWQPR

When you see Cardiff in the playoffs and considering that although we lost 3-0 at their place we were by far the better side and they only lost 6-1 at HQ because we rested BOS after 75 minutes of destroying the career of Jaz Richards and also ending up playing the last 12 minutes with 10 men after BGF went off and we had used all our subs, it got me thinking of five games that could have put us where Cardiff are now. Boro, Reading, Charlton and Hull at home were 9 points given away and the home losses against Swansea and Brizzle were games where we had much the greater chances and were the better sides. Despite the last few weeks it really has been a season of what could have been.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bogey Teams Play Off on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 627 viewsstowmarketrange

Bogey Teams Play Off on 07:35 - Jul 19 by nix

Brentford deserve it most, so I'd like them to go up most. Wouldn't mind Fulham, as they've got some nice fans and try to play decent football. Don't want Forest as they have Leeds levels of entitlement (can't stand the 'it's a big club, so should be in the Premier schtick - have they won the most games, no, then they shouldn't, simples). Least of all Cardiff. After this season at KPFS I realised how absolutely foul some of their fans are. Plus they play the worst football.

At least can say that they were champions of Europe,unlike those gobby Yorkshire tw@ts.
I still wouldn’t like them to go up though as most of us enjoy the cultural visits to Hooters.And the stroll down from the station along the Trent is pleasant.
I also enjoyed Cardiff in October more than I expected to as well.Can’t Swansea sneak into the playoffs and win them.The place is just too far away from anything called civilisation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024