Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket refunds 20:31 - Aug 5 with 1156 viewsstowmarketrange

I had an email from the box office today saying that the refund on our season tickets was £46,but I don’t know what that represents.
With all the talk of redundancy last month I thought I’d cash my adult silver st in and one of our 2 U18’s and watch the games via my daughters U18 season ticket.
We have a family package consisting of 2 adults,2 U18’s and an over 60 ticket that comes to £1189,so what does the £46 equate to?
Anyone else got theirs?
Season ticket refunds on 22:49 - Aug 5 with 916 viewsStanisgod

My over 60 gold ticket would have been 64 pound so no idea where they get that from.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season ticket refunds on 09:48 - Aug 6 with 726 viewsPinnerPaul

On a related note, I received refund for Mrs PPs Barnsley ticket, but no email notification, so if you're waiting for refunds on match tickets might be worth checking accounyt/card you paid with's statement as probably there by now.
Season ticket refunds on 16:16 - Aug 6 with 593 viewsmarky67

i`d e-mail the club back and challenge that amount, even though i opted for the stream i worked out that my adult silver ticket would have been £80 plus for the 4 games.

on another note still waiting for my charlton refund, probably have to wait for the box office to re-open as i paid in cash.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024