Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atalanta goal 20:29 - Aug 12 with 1620 viewsflynnbo

Zamoraesque!
Atalanta goal on 20:31 - Aug 12 with 1611 viewstraininvain

Great finish and I’ll laugh a lot if PSG lose.

Does anyone know if Zapata up front for Atalanta is the lad we were linked with a few years ago?

Name rings a bell and he looks a right handful.
Atalanta goal on 20:35 - Aug 12 with 1588 viewsflynnbo

Atalanta goal on 20:31 - Aug 12 by traininvain

Great finish and I’ll laugh a lot if PSG lose.

Does anyone know if Zapata up front for Atalanta is the lad we were linked with a few years ago?

Name rings a bell and he looks a right handful.

Yes, i think he was the one.
Atalanta goal on 21:17 - Aug 12 with 1458 viewsKiwi76

Is there a more unlikeable great footballer than Neymar?!
Can’t stand him
Atalanta goal on 21:50 - Aug 12 with 1378 viewsMrSheen

Atalanta goal on 21:17 - Aug 12 by Kiwi76

Can’t stand him

Plenty! Luis Suarez for one. Cristiano Ronaldo, Pogba, Diego Costa, Sergio Ramos. I never took to Zlatan, myself.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2020 21:51]
Atalanta goal on 21:53 - Aug 12 with 1367 viewsrsonist

What a bunch of cnts.
Atalanta goal on 21:56 - Aug 12 with 1349 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Bollocks
Atalanta goal on 22:01 - Aug 12 with 1329 viewsrsonist

On the plus side I will accept this in exchange for a top shelf Simeone sh1thouse masterclass on them next round.
Atalanta goal on 22:13 - Aug 12 with 1282 viewsMatch82

Atalanta goal on 21:50 - Aug 12 by MrSheen

Plenty! Luis Suarez for one. Cristiano Ronaldo, Pogba, Diego Costa, Sergio Ramos. I never took to Zlatan, myself.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2020 21:51]

100% with you on the others but love Zlatan. He is so completely unapologetic about everything that he just seems totally genuine whereas the others are just wnkers.
Login to get fewer ads

Atalanta goal on 22:17 - Aug 12 with 1264 viewsMrSheen

Atalanta goal on 22:13 - Aug 12 by Match82

100% with you on the others but love Zlatan. He is so completely unapologetic about everything that he just seems totally genuine whereas the others are just wnkers.

I saw a video of him karate kicking a squad player at Milan training just to make Balotelli laugh. Not quite Ashley Cole shooting the intern, but not far off.
Atalanta goal on 23:05 - Aug 12 with 1167 viewsDannyPaddox

Choupo-Moting Syndrome

Delusions of grandeur suffered by Stoke City players that they'll one day be scoring late winners in the later stages of the Champions League
Atalanta goal on 23:30 - Aug 12 with 1135 viewsNewBee

Atalanta goal on 23:05 - Aug 12 by DannyPaddox

Choupo-Moting Syndrome

Delusions of grandeur suffered by Stoke City players that they'll one day be scoring late winners in the later stages of the Champions League

Atalanta goal on 23:50 - Aug 12 with 1108 viewsMatch82

Atalanta goal on 22:17 - Aug 12 by MrSheen

I saw a video of him karate kicking a squad player at Milan training just to make Balotelli laugh. Not quite Ashley Cole shooting the intern, but not far off.

Hmmm. That I wasn't aware of. Agree that's not on.
Atalanta goal on 00:00 - Aug 13 with 1085 viewsDannyPaddox

Atalanta goal on 23:30 - Aug 12 by NewBee

I had no idea. That is flipping chicken oriental! Quite glad to say off the top of my head I couldn't name one of the bastards
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 9:26]
Atalanta goal on 09:14 - Aug 13 with 927 viewsR_from_afar

Atalanta goal on 21:17 - Aug 12 by Kiwi76

Can’t stand him

He got away with a cheeky dive during the game. The ref didn't spot it and awarded a foul to PSG.

He must have breathed a huge sigh of relief at the end. For large parts of the game, PSG were going through the motions and he missed the target altogether when presented with a great chance early on. He would've got most of the blame if they had lost. Mbappe coming on changed the game in PSG's favour, but with them 2-1 up and seconds to go, an almighty hoof up the park sent Atalanta's Murial through clear on goal but he blew it.

Atalanta were very physical but I love the way they play. There is a ferocious intensity, the effort levels are huge, they are very attacking and they seem to move forward and back as a swarm.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Atalanta goal on 09:17 - Aug 13 with 924 viewsMrSheen

Atalanta goal on 23:50 - Aug 12 by Match82

Hmmm. That I wasn't aware of. Agree that's not on.

My mistake, Ronaldinho! Definitely a touch of the school bully about him, knowing that apart from a high-five from the other cool kids, no-one is going to do anything about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024