Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL 2020 Season 08:48 - Sep 10 with 2965 viewsthame_hoops

Starts tonight! cant wait.

The Bucs will be interesting this year, genuinely curious to watch them.

Gonna be a big year for my Boy Lamar, Chiefs will be strong again, Pats could surprise a few people. Bills look good adding diggs.

I think Rams will struggle, Niners too, Seattle for that division unless the cardinals pull off some surprises, Kyler Murray could be a dark horse. Cowboys gonna cowboy! Philly struggling with injury's on their O-line again, giants competing with washington, jags and jets for no1 pick next year?

Its going to be fascinating to see what happens in GB with Rogers, a couple of bad games and will the fans be clamoring for some love action! Brees last year potentially

cant wait!!!

[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 8:50]
NFL 2020 Season on 22:24 - Sep 13 with 871 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2020 Season on 22:14 - Sep 13 by toboboly

Nah, you're watching a cheat

How good were Baltimore. How Cleveland can suck so bad with Chubb, Hunt, OBJ and Landry is beyond me. All Baker has to do is give the ball to these guys
NFL 2020 Season on 22:28 - Sep 13 with 867 viewsolderR

NFL 2020 Season on 21:43 - Sep 13 by olderR

Brady scores a TD with a QB sneak on his first drive.
Am I watching a fairytale.

All downhill since then.
NFL 2020 Season on 23:02 - Sep 13 with 846 viewstoboboly

NFL 2020 Season on 22:24 - Sep 13 by thame_hoops

How good were Baltimore. How Cleveland can suck so bad with Chubb, Hunt, OBJ and Landry is beyond me. All Baker has to do is give the ball to these guys

Dont have Sky but will try and watch some highlights tomorrow. This is our year baby!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL 2020 Season on 09:46 - Sep 14 with 785 viewsBostonR

Wentz - good and bad for the Eagles. Not a great start.
NFL 2020 Season on 11:09 - Sep 14 with 774 viewssimmo

NFL 2020 Season on 09:46 - Sep 14 by BostonR

Wentz - good and bad for the Eagles. Not a great start.

Think he took 8 sacks in the end from my Washington boys - very exciting to think that we have an elite defence this year! Less so offensively though, which will likely mean no playoffs again, but think we're definitely on for a better year than last! Chase Young came with hype and smashed it - but I think we had 8 sacks with 6 different players.

Brady throwing 2 picks again last night should hopefully bring a few people out of his arse, the Bucs defence kept it respectable, but he's been past his best for ages. Rivers the same.

So glad it's back, Redzone makes my Sundays.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

NFL 2020 Season on 18:26 - Sep 21 with 668 viewsthame_hoops

Incredible list of injuries this week, must be a record
NFL 2020 Season on 10:57 - Sep 22 with 599 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

NFL 2020 Season on 18:26 - Sep 21 by thame_hoops

Incredible list of injuries this week, must be a record

Unfortunately there was going to be a week like this without a proper training camp and preseason just happened to be so many big name players!

Saints went to absolute pot against LV, always have a week like this but Brees is not looking good at all, very concerning.

Ravens, Chiefs, Steelers all looking good. AFC far superior conference at the moment.

Packers in the NFC as well so far but haven't played a good team yet, they will do the Saints next Sunday night though. Seahawks are my pick for NFC if they can stay healthy.
NFL 2020 Season on 11:19 - Sep 22 with 593 viewssimmo

Ravens the only team looking particularly unbeatable atm, Steelers defence is great and having Big Ben back helps, but not sure they have enough outside of Smith-Schuster on the offence. Chiefs also exposed slightly by a solid Chargers team, lucky to escape that!

The injuries this week are properly horrible, never seen so many ACL injuries! The pre-season/prep side has to be a factor, but lots of noise from 49ers especially that the turf at MetLife caused them to lose 4 guys in the game, they are back there again this weekend.

Also somewhat comforting to see Washington match QPR in the 2nd week return to shite after a surprising winning start

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

NFL 2020 Season on 16:47 - Sep 22 with 557 viewsdenhamhoop2

My boys are 2 0 and the new stadium looks fantastic think we may surprise a few and contend for a wild card spot this season. The Jets and Giants look awful
NFL 2020 Season on 16:13 - Sep 23 with 525 viewsB_Wad

Sad news today with the passing of Gayle Sayers. For me, Sayers was one of the elite players in NFL history on a very short list of greatest all-time running backs. Every time he got the ball you expected something exciting to happen. It always seemed that he was playing on a mud-soaked field but was able to juke and dance through defenders as though he was playing on turf. His friendship with his dying teammate Brian Piccolo was inspiring in showing the possibilities of race relations during the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s.

Rest in Peace Gayle Sayers.

(Was hoping to add a link to a video but that doesn't seem to work right now. Just go to YouTube and look for Gayle Sayers- Classic)

[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 16:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024