Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay 17:09 - Sep 12 with 5371 viewsHunterhoop

Superb today defensively. My MoTM, closely followed by Wallace. Good positioning, won his headers, got blocks in, read it well, made good decisions. He’s really come on since lockdown. Fair play to the lad. He’s taking this opportunity and looks the part. Good on him.
Kakay on 11:29 - Sep 13 with 1161 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay on 11:25 - Sep 13 by nix

Just checked and his contract runs out at the end of the season. I'd rather throw a bit of cash in extending his contract than Manning's really.

WLS reported a few months ago that Kakay, Masterson and Dieng were all to be offered new deals, Nix. Good news.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-players-set-to-be-offered-new-contracts

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kakay on 12:37 - Sep 13 with 1041 viewsNorthantsHoop

From the time Kakay gained his chance at the re-start he has been brilliant. So pleased he has got back into the team after being dropped by McLaren and being a forgotten gem in our ranks. Now have a decent right sided defender who is pretty tidy going forward as well.
Kakay on 13:06 - Sep 13 with 1004 viewsnix

Kakay on 11:29 - Sep 13 by BrianMcCarthy

WLS reported a few months ago that Kakay, Masterson and Dieng were all to be offered new deals, Nix. Good news.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-players-set-to-be-offered-new-contracts

Thanks Brian. That's good news indeed.
Kakay on 13:13 - Sep 13 with 983 viewsfrancisbowles

Kakay on 13:06 - Sep 13 by nix

Thanks Brian. That's good news indeed.

I'm pretty sure I read that Masterson has signed but not the other two, so far.
Kakay on 15:58 - Sep 13 with 864 viewsrsonist

Kakay on 09:02 - Sep 13 by gazza1

I have been singing the praises about this lad for a long time now. He has a chance of becoming a proper QPR player who plays a lot of games. IMO he has got all the attributes for a full back in the game now, pace, power (so strong - you wouldnt want a 50/50 with him for sure), heading despite being small is good and gets up and down the line. Appears to have a right proper attitude as well. Good luck to him, the club should make sure he is rewarded with a decent contact for him and the club.

One point though....sort ya hair out lad!!

The hair is not to be touched. We need dreads in the side.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 15:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024