Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread 02:55 - Oct 17 with 24261 viewsBoston

Hard one to call, for me anyways. Not sure what sort of team we have here yet, but ever the optimist, one nil to us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 01:40 - Oct 18 with 966 viewsLythamR

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 22:31 - Oct 17 by swisscottage

Whilst both Cameron and Ball offer a physical presence in midfield, their distribution was poor.

Cameron's passing in particular was woeful, so many aimless balls into touch. I don't know why Amos gets so many pelters, but week in week out Cameron continuously punting the ball into touch doesn't get mentioned.

Other than that though, a strong performance, and we looked by far the best team on the pitch, and on another day it could easily have been 2 or 3 to nil.

Amos was decent. I was particularly pleased to see Adomah and Willock get some game time I think they are going to be important players for us and i wouldnt be surprised to see them as regular starters come November.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 07:50 - Oct 18 with 851 viewsDixie_CT

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 22:31 - Oct 17 by swisscottage

Whilst both Cameron and Ball offer a physical presence in midfield, their distribution was poor.

Cameron's passing in particular was woeful, so many aimless balls into touch. I don't know why Amos gets so many pelters, but week in week out Cameron continuously punting the ball into touch doesn't get mentioned.

Other than that though, a strong performance, and we looked by far the best team on the pitch, and on another day it could easily have been 2 or 3 to nil.

Passing isn’t a forte of either Cameron or Ball. However, I thought Cameron was better than his usual standard before he tired. Ball tries to move the footy in a progressive way but lacks both technique and composure.

Hopefully Owens can get fit and force his was way into the team as he looked technical in his short appearance. Not sure what sort of player Bettache is but would be great if he his a player that is more comfortable on the ball than the current two.

Obvs Carroll is a decent passer but his starting positions and physique often means he is pressed quickly and stopped from playing forward.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 18 with 694 viewsBlameMcLintock

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 17 by denhamhoop2

Sir Les looks like he's auditioning for Peaky Blinders today

Didn't you know? He got the gig.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024