Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale 13:15 - Oct 23 with 19205 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53184/match-preview-shrewsb

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:57 - Oct 24 with 2572 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:45 - Oct 24 by milnrowblue

Not had a look to see if anybody else has mentioned it, but anybody else for Keohane player of the season so far? I slated him as a signing when it was first announced but he’s been phenominal so far this season. Lund in with a shout, but JK is quickly becoming one first on the team sheet, not to mention he’s been playing out of position for a year and bit.

Certainly in the top 3 & very consistent

Just looking at the table, we are 15th & 4 points of a play off space, Yet only 2 teams have scored less than us and 3 teams let in more than us !!!
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 18:01 - Oct 24 with 2561 viewsswindondale

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:17 - Oct 24 by DaleiLama

The tenner ifollow was worth it for that save alone. Looking forward to highlights on YouTube

I've downloaded the EFL iFollow App to my Android tablet.
I have only ever bought the £10 match passes for a couple of games. However so far this season the full match video of ALL games has been available to watch from the following day, together with a 10 minute highlights video, and an approx 2 or 3 minutes short highlights video. And these do not appear to disappear after a set time as all the videos of all games are still available.
This app has been faultless for both watching live and watching highlights.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 18:14 - Oct 24 with 2458 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 18:01 - Oct 24 by swindondale

I've downloaded the EFL iFollow App to my Android tablet.
I have only ever bought the £10 match passes for a couple of games. However so far this season the full match video of ALL games has been available to watch from the following day, together with a 10 minute highlights video, and an approx 2 or 3 minutes short highlights video. And these do not appear to disappear after a set time as all the videos of all games are still available.
This app has been faultless for both watching live and watching highlights.

iFollow is definitely getting better. But it needs to at the moment as it's our only option unfortunately.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 18:16 - Oct 24 with 2438 viewsmikehunt

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:57 - Oct 24 by Nigeriamark

Certainly in the top 3 & very consistent

Just looking at the table, we are 15th & 4 points of a play off space, Yet only 2 teams have scored less than us and 3 teams let in more than us !!!

Matters not Nigeria. Wasn’t it Morecambe last week who went top of the league with a minus goal difference?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:02 - Oct 24 with 2192 viewsrkershaw

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 18:14 - Oct 24 by boromat

iFollow is definitely getting better. But it needs to at the moment as it's our only option unfortunately.

Massive result....just think how good we'll be with Humphreys back up top!!
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:06 - Oct 24 with 2170 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:02 - Oct 24 by rkershaw

Massive result....just think how good we'll be with Humphreys back up top!!

The ball Beesley fed to Newby (for the chance he missed) is indicative, I reckon, of how he and Humphrys will combine.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:26 - Oct 24 with 2095 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:06 - Oct 24 by fitzochris

The ball Beesley fed to Newby (for the chance he missed) is indicative, I reckon, of how he and Humphrys will combine.

Will Newby drop to the bench when Humphrys is fit again do you reckon? Or will BBM play all three and make a sacrifice elsewhere, maybe Ryan/Morley? It's a nice dilemma to have.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:39 - Oct 24 with 2024 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:26 - Oct 24 by richfoad32

Will Newby drop to the bench when Humphrys is fit again do you reckon? Or will BBM play all three and make a sacrifice elsewhere, maybe Ryan/Morley? It's a nice dilemma to have.

You’re bang on with this and it’s a question I’ve thought about but cannot come up with an answer to. There’s no way Humphrys won’t be starting when fit, so I think we will see a change to the current system, even if it is currently a winning one.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:27 - Oct 24 with 1853 viewsVivaDonaldo

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:39 - Oct 24 by fitzochris

You’re bang on with this and it’s a question I’ve thought about but cannot come up with an answer to. There’s no way Humphrys won’t be starting when fit, so I think we will see a change to the current system, even if it is currently a winning one.

I'd have thought a swap of Beesley for Humphrys makes most sense. Use Lund for the flick ons etc.

Would be nice to have options.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:34 - Oct 24 with 1801 viewsShun

BBM makes a good point in his interview. We’ve always been a young side but with Henderson gone the average age has dropped again, and with McShane missing today just how young was that starting XI? Surely one of our youngest ever.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:40 - Oct 24 with 1778 views56years

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:34 - Oct 24 by Shun

BBM makes a good point in his interview. We’ve always been a young side but with Henderson gone the average age has dropped again, and with McShane missing today just how young was that starting XI? Surely one of our youngest ever.

A good question! Plus when did we last win two consecutive away games? Two for TVOS.....
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:45 - Oct 24 with 1736 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:27 - Oct 24 by VivaDonaldo

I'd have thought a swap of Beesley for Humphrys makes most sense. Use Lund for the flick ons etc.

Would be nice to have options.

But BBM has brought in both Humphrys and Beesley to play in the same XI. A straight swap between them within the current set up would make most sense, but I don’t think that’s what BBM ultimately has in mind.

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:50 - Oct 24 with 1708 viewsVivaDonaldo

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:45 - Oct 24 by fitzochris

But BBM has brought in both Humphrys and Beesley to play in the same XI. A straight swap between them within the current set up would make most sense, but I don’t think that’s what BBM ultimately has in mind.

Think or know they were bought for the same 11?

Either way we've plenty of options to change things up when we have a fully fit squad.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 1699 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:50 - Oct 24 by VivaDonaldo

Either way we've plenty of options to change things up when we have a fully fit squad.

Know.

Yes. We do.

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:54 - Oct 24 with 1688 viewsspringfieldparka

I think I heard on the radio that April 2018 was the last successive away wins ?
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:57 - Oct 24 with 1656 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:40 - Oct 24 by 56years

A good question! Plus when did we last win two consecutive away games? Two for TVOS.....

Two consecutive away wins was last December - Rotherham and Boston

Two consecutive league away wins was March 2018 - Walsall and Rotherham

The other question would require the ages of every player at kick-off in every game, which I haven't got on file.... yet!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:57 - Oct 24 with 1657 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:54 - Oct 24 by springfieldparka

I think I heard on the radio that April 2018 was the last successive away wins ?

That was mentioned by the IFollow commentary team aswell.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:58 - Oct 24 with 1653 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:54 - Oct 24 by springfieldparka

March 2018. Rotherham and Walsall I think.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 21:01 - Oct 24 with 1634 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:58 - Oct 24 by judd

I think that was mentioned by the iFollow commentary team.

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 21:02 - Oct 24 with 1625 viewsShun

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:45 - Oct 24 by milnrowblue

Not had a look to see if anybody else has mentioned it, but anybody else for Keohane player of the season so far? I slated him as a signing when it was first announced but he’s been phenominal so far this season. Lund in with a shout, but JK is quickly becoming one first on the team sheet, not to mention he’s been playing out of position for a year and bit.

Yep, I mentioned it on Tuesday night. He’s been brilliant, yet going into the season he wouldn’t have even been in my first XI!
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 21:23 - Oct 24 with 1538 viewsmacro

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:50 - Oct 24 by VivaDonaldo

3 cbs is an option - could be a very different formation when everyone fit
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 1517 viewsShun

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 20:58 - Oct 24 by judd

Morley misses a penalty.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 1436 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 21:29 - Oct 24 by Shun

Morley misses a penalty.

I hadn't seen TVOS's post on here before I posted that info but had read it from him off of facebook

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 22:03 - Oct 24 with 1389 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:39 - Oct 24 by fitzochris

I think in the current system if you want all 3 to play it's Rathbone that misses out.

Beasley left, Newby Right and Humphrys down the middle. In reality I think it'll depend on who we're up against and how offensive / defensive we want to set up. Away from home Newby might miss out. At home possibly one of the defensive midfielders.

If we start to play 3 at the back that might make it even harder to fit them all in. I'm intrigued to see how we adapt....

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 23:51 - Oct 24 with 1183 viewsArthurDaley

Seems we got away with one, according to the couple of minutes shown on Quest Newby's big toe was off side.

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024