Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games 09:57 - Oct 24 with 2384 viewsmakaveli1882

Does anybody know of any for today?
Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 10:07 - Oct 24 with 2359 viewsDorse

Don't do it. It'll be like Morrissey's stag night in there.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 10:08]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 10:24 - Oct 24 with 2319 viewsdaveB

none of them can show the games not on Sky but you can take in ipads, phones or laptops and watch them using their wifi
Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 10:30 - Oct 24 with 2307 viewsmakaveli1882

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 10:24 - Oct 24 by daveB

none of them can show the games not on Sky but you can take in ipads, phones or laptops and watch them using their wifi

Thanks Dave yeah that was the back up plan, didn't know if any had been showing using a cable into the TV, I thought the Askew had showed some games.
Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 11:00 - Oct 24 with 2246 viewsHayesender

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 10:30 - Oct 24 by makaveli1882

Thanks Dave yeah that was the back up plan, didn't know if any had been showing using a cable into the TV, I thought the Askew had showed some games.

The Askew hasn't, but they have sky sports on so you can see the goals. I think the conny did show one a few weeks ago but too many people showed up.

Doubt they'll be doing it again

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 11:40 - Oct 24 with 2208 viewsmakaveli1882

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 11:00 - Oct 24 by Hayesender

The Askew hasn't, but they have sky sports on so you can see the goals. I think the conny did show one a few weeks ago but too many people showed up.

Doubt they'll be doing it again

Thanks Hayes appreciate the info, looks like phone it is
Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 11:58 - Oct 24 with 2173 viewsBlackCrowe

Alas it's no good under the new rules where you can only go inside with members of your household. Took my laptop with young Crowe to the C&S on Wednesday. We were the only ones in there doing the same. It was lovely to back in the place but pretty depressing really at the same time...and that's before witnessing the horror of the matching.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 12:37 - Oct 24 with 2118 viewsHayesender

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 11:58 - Oct 24 by BlackCrowe

Alas it's no good under the new rules where you can only go inside with members of your household. Took my laptop with young Crowe to the C&S on Wednesday. We were the only ones in there doing the same. It was lovely to back in the place but pretty depressing really at the same time...and that's before witnessing the horror of the matching.

Popped into the green man off Oxford Street last week with a mate. "Do you live at the same household?"

"Yes"

"I'll show you to your table"

Sorted

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 12:40 - Oct 24 with 2111 viewsdannyblue

Or you just promise to talk business. No restrictions then.
Login to get fewer ads

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 12:44 - Oct 24 with 2101 viewsHayesender

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 12:40 - Oct 24 by dannyblue

Or you just promise to talk business. No restrictions then.

Lol, a few of us did that at the Drayton Court in ealing after work the other day. No problem at all

Pub's in Shepherds Bush showing our games on 14:17 - Oct 24 with 1987 viewsHayesender

In the Askew now, but was very lucky to get a table due to most of the tables being reserved. Don't agree with that at all in these circumstances

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024