Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Overshadowed by King Dom but 22:24 - Oct 31 with 1381 viewsqueensparker

That was some finish by Kane for number two. Not too shabby for a right back
Overshadowed by King Dom but on 22:28 - Oct 31 with 1359 viewsLongsufferingR

Yup, very easy to slice those off for a throw
Overshadowed by King Dom but on 22:32 - Oct 31 with 1340 viewsbosh67

I said on the gaffer thread that based on the few goals he's put in he's a natural finisher and that they should put him up front in some training sessions to see if he is our Paul Warhurst. Whatever you think of him as a defender in the area he just seems to have an instinctive ability to hit the target at pace. His flying header at the end of last season was very unexpected because the decision to head it wasn't obvious but it thundered in, much like the one off his boot today. People will laugh but the guy obviously knows where the net is and looks strangely more comfortable in the opposing box.

Up front, Kane is certainly able!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 22:35]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Overshadowed by King Dom but on 08:23 - Nov 1 with 1130 viewsswisscottage

Overshadowed by King Dom but on 22:32 - Oct 31 by bosh67

I said on the gaffer thread that based on the few goals he's put in he's a natural finisher and that they should put him up front in some training sessions to see if he is our Paul Warhurst. Whatever you think of him as a defender in the area he just seems to have an instinctive ability to hit the target at pace. His flying header at the end of last season was very unexpected because the decision to head it wasn't obvious but it thundered in, much like the one off his boot today. People will laugh but the guy obviously knows where the net is and looks strangely more comfortable in the opposing box.

Up front, Kane is certainly able!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 22:35]

He's good at timing his runs into the box.

I've noticed, when he plays, he often pops up as a free man coming in at the far post, and is the one aspect of his game than he seems a complete natural at.

Now we just need more balls like that from Chair rather than the more frequent running into blind alleys he and BOS are far too fond of.

Not to dis Chair today, though, as that first 45 was about as good as he has been for us.
Overshadowed by King Dom but on 12:49 - Nov 1 with 960 viewsSK_hoops

That chip by chair to beat their man was sublime too, could have easily messed that up. Can't remember the last time I saw three goals that good in one game. I also like how Adomah just waited a few seconds to stick that cross for chair in to pick out the perfect pass.
Overshadowed by King Dom but on 13:54 - Nov 1 with 907 viewsHayesender

I didn't watch the game Yesterday. How did he do defensively?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024