Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Ball Wallpaper 02:25 - Nov 1 with 1485 viewsLblock

Now available in the club shop

You know the rest

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dom Ball Wallpaper on 08:43 - Nov 1 with 1387 viewsconnell10

I actually think he is a good player and should be starting games.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dom Ball Wallpaper on 08:46 - Nov 1 with 1378 viewsLblock

Dom Ball Wallpaper on 08:43 - Nov 1 by connell10

I actually think he is a good player and should be starting games.

I concur

In fact, I actually think he is captain material.
One of Warbs rare transfer successes and, when you consider where he was plucked from, it’s well done all round on that.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dom Ball Wallpaper on 12:42 - Nov 1 with 1265 viewsLazyFan

He should be ahead of Cameron, but he won't be after Barnsley which has not his fault.

Warbs will think it is Cam who keeps the opposition at bay when really with Doms passing we would lose less of the ball and he adds to the attack. Don't forget Florist where Dom nearly scored and Chair hovered up the rebound.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dom Ball Wallpaper on 14:24 - Nov 1 with 1207 viewsfrancisbowles

Dom Ball Wallpaper on 12:42 - Nov 1 by LazyFan

He should be ahead of Cameron, but he won't be after Barnsley which has not his fault.

Warbs will think it is Cam who keeps the opposition at bay when really with Doms passing we would lose less of the ball and he adds to the attack. Don't forget Florist where Dom nearly scored and Chair hovered up the rebound.

Both of them have been quite inconsistent of late. Ball's passing has been erratic in some games. Perhaps Cameron's greater experience makes him slightly better at marking players and sniffing out danger. I would have gone with both of them but top marks to MW who got the selection spot on yesterday, Carroll did well, as did BOS and Chair was very good.

I liked the smirk on his face as he admitted that Ball was brought on with defence in mind.
What a strike with his wrong foot!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024