Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves v Tottneham 19:33 - Dec 27 with 1276 viewsflynnbo

Pathetic playacting by both sides. Shameful.
Wolves v Tottneham on 19:55 - Dec 27 with 1216 viewssupahoopsa

Stanard behaviour in the prema-Donna-ship I'm afraid, but you're correct PATHETIC.

Pundits don't help either by suggesting "he could/should have gone down there"

Thank God we won't be having to watch the "best" league in the world for the foreseeable future

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Wolves v Tottneham on 21:07 - Dec 27 with 1109 viewscolinallcars

I don't watch Prem football but in our league the timewasting is outrageous. Even our commentators on the streams often say things like “can't blame 'im”.
And of course the refs just let it go unheeded.
Wolves v Tottneham on 09:55 - Dec 28 with 884 viewsrrrspricey

Wolves v Tottneham on 19:55 - Dec 27 by supahoopsa

Stanard behaviour in the prema-Donna-ship I'm afraid, but you're correct PATHETIC.

Pundits don't help either by suggesting "he could/should have gone down there"

Thank God we won't be having to watch the "best" league in the world for the foreseeable future

Until commentators, pundits etc. start calling them out for what they are, cheats, and proper bans handed out to offenders, this will never change.

They're not "clever for drawing a foul," because they felt contact doesn't give them the right to go down, they're professional sportsman cheating plain and simple and it's totally deplorable how it's just accepted as part of the great game we all love.
Wolves v Tottneham on 10:27 - Dec 28 with 851 viewsHamptonR

Same in the West Ham Brighton game.

West Ham shoot, the ball glances the Brighton defender on the back, he goes down and the ref stops the game for a suspected head injury. The player receives treatment, he obviously gives it the groggy one, his eyesight is checked and up he gets. Three minutes wasted.

Not sure that he left the pitch, not sure if that rule is still in place but if a rule came in that all suspected head injuries need to be assessed off the pitch, players will soon quit the BAFTA nominated performances.
Wolves v Tottneham on 11:32 - Dec 28 with 800 viewsrrrspricey

Or just continue with the game with the physio on the pitch (unless an obvious serious injury). No time wasting and therefore no point in feigning injury and leaving your team a man light.

Same with substitutions, continue with play and player coming on does so as soon as the substituted player leaves the pitch
Wolves v Tottneham on 14:58 - Dec 28 with 733 viewsPinnerPaul

Have to agree on the injury 'treatment' topics and the timewasting.

Haven't got Sky so don't usually watch live PL, but saw the Villa v Palace game on the BBC and in the 2nd half the Villa goalkeeper was taking 18 - 20 seconds to release the ball - EVERY time. I have it on very good authority that the 6 second rule will never be enforced in the PL.

Likewise treatment for injured players on the field of play IS already 'illegal' in the laws of the game, but its never enforced.

Very frustrating and I'm a referee!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024