Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR V SPURS 17:18 - Jan 11 with 1770 viewsgr1

Simple football, don't give the ball away, passion, great finishing, desire,

A lesson to our young team of today.

QPR V SPURS on 17:26 - Jan 11 with 1739 viewsNov77

Helped by the fact we had a nice lush turf back then, not the corrugated concrete we have now where the ball is bouncing around the players ears.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 17:28]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR V SPURS on 17:32 - Jan 11 with 1703 viewsted_hendrix

Yes what a day that was, Sheringham didn't score the ball hit his leg and went in and I thought at the time you lucky bastards, we then went on to pull them apart.

Gary Penrice for me was an unsung hero when he was with us, always put a good shift in and scored some very valuable goals.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR V SPURS on 18:52 - Jan 11 with 1534 viewsThe_Beast1976

Stood at the front of the Loft with my dad. Great times
QPR V SPURS on 18:53 - Jan 11 with 1528 viewspaulparker

Stood in the paddock with my dad , was going at the time with my mates but my dad wanted to come but on one condition , we stood , we saw all the second half goals our end
My dad was never a fan of peacock and was calling him a donkey at half time or words to that effect ha ha
That second half performance was the best 45 minutes I’ve ever seen us play , no lie it could and should of been 8
Wilkins ran the show
I think El tel came out in the Sunday papers and said we were the best team in Britain
To think we always pretty much beat spurs, Chelsea , arsenal, West Ham , gutted where we are now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR V SPURS on 12:42 - Jan 12 with 1159 viewsStanisgod

QPR V SPURS on 18:53 - Jan 11 by paulparker

Stood in the paddock with my dad , was going at the time with my mates but my dad wanted to come but on one condition , we stood , we saw all the second half goals our end
My dad was never a fan of peacock and was calling him a donkey at half time or words to that effect ha ha
That second half performance was the best 45 minutes I’ve ever seen us play , no lie it could and should of been 8
Wilkins ran the show
I think El tel came out in the Sunday papers and said we were the best team in Britain
To think we always pretty much beat spurs, Chelsea , arsenal, West Ham , gutted where we are now

I was in SAR with my Spurs supporting father in law.
He never came again.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

QPR V SPURS on 12:53 - Jan 12 with 1147 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Was in the Loft. I remember Holloway taking the shot and the ball disappearing out of view then next thing it’s flying in the top corner. Agree with PP the best 45 mins of football I’ve seen us play. Glorious football

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024