Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which 2 players would you choose from the past? 12:18 - Jan 12 with 3778 viewssoops

Having Charlie back and thinking of how good a 2013 Charlie Austin would be in this team, got me thinking.... Which 2 players from the past do you think would make the biggest difference to the current team?
Much as Stan is my favourite all-time player and the first name down on any Rangers Legends team for me, I think the current team would best be served with the addition of:
1. Sir Les
2. Gerry Francis
Which 2 players would you choose from the past? on 16:09 - Jan 12 with 788 viewsQPR_John

Any player mentioned in this thread would walk into this team but I'll go for Stan and Les
Which 2 players would you choose from the past? on 16:20 - Jan 12 with 769 viewsQPROslo

Stan and Gerry.
Which 2 players would you choose from the past? on 17:13 - Jan 12 with 743 viewsDorse

Which 2 players would you choose from the past? on 15:15 - Jan 12 by DubaiR

I would still take Sir Les, can partner Charlie and I would add in Quashie. Would improve midfield no end, capable of goals and we would finish top 6

Isn't Quashie the most relegated player of all time? As omens go, I'd say this wouldn't be a good un.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Which 2 players would you choose from the past? on 17:27 - Jan 12 with 720 viewsWatfordR

I think it's leadership on the pitch we really lack, not surprisingly in a relatively young team and squad.

I'd definitely have Wilkins in there. Given that we now have Charlie back up front, I think I'd look to Macca, or maybe Darren Peacock, for the other slot.
Which 2 players would you choose from the past? on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 686 viewsdenhamhoop2

Given where we lack quality would plump for Gerry Francis centre midfield and captain and Ian Gillard his composure and reading of the game would be a real asset at left back
Which 2 players would you choose from the past? on 04:03 - Jan 13 with 614 viewsstrikerace

Zamora - just in case we need to play with 10 men in a play-off match again
Which 2 players would you choose from the past? on 05:10 - Jan 13 with 603 viewsKiwi76

Les & Paul Parker for me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024