Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time watching QPR / Reason why you became a fan 22:15 - Jan 18 with 4035 viewsMyke

August 23rd 1975. When I saw that performance (I presume it was MOTD), I was hooked. I know for some of you it is a right of passage since you were born, or simply geography. But what are your earliest memories?
First time watching QPR / Reason why you became a fan on 09:43 - Jan 20 with 498 viewslightwaterhoop

QPR v West Ham in 1969 our first season in the old 1st division.I was 7 years old and from a family of QPR supporters. I went with my Dad and his Uncle. The game was a 1-1 draw but the thing i remembered most was the pitch was a mud bath worse than anything i kicked a ball about on.I was a little disappointed by this and it was only a couple of seasons later with Gordon Jago's side that i became a committed supporter.The pitch was still crap though.
First time watching QPR / Reason why you became a fan on 15:19 - Jan 20 with 433 viewswelwynranger

Southend away 1963.
I was 9 my mates family were mad QPR fans.
I went with my mate and his dad who had a car.
It was a sunny day we went to the funfair, then to Wimpy for dinner.
Stood with the Rangers fans who were happy because the Rs won 3- 1. My mates dad said it's at home next week would you like to come again. I did and they won again. I thought football is great fun we win every week. I was hooked 57yrs later I still haven't learned my lesson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024