Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Table 23:27 - Feb 12 with 1883 viewsOregonQPR

A little higher up than our current standings but the totals for most teams seem pretty paltry. Assume it wasn’t very well publicised.

https://www.cancerdeadlineday.org/league-table/
League Table on 01:22 - Feb 13 with 1784 viewstimcocking

Ah yes, those pesky evil Millwall fans lol
League Table on 05:51 - Feb 13 with 1729 viewsOregonQPR

Having grown up on the Old Kent Road my experience of Millwall fans is that they have some absolute vermin among them but the overwhelming majority I have known and made acquaintance with have been thoroughly decent and generous. Following the R’s over the years I have seen real horrible barstewards too.

That said I can’t stand Millwall and all my friends and relatives who support them get to hear that with regularity.
League Table on 07:09 - Feb 13 with 1684 viewsstowmarketrange

I did a prostate cancer bucket collection at Millwall a couple of seasons ago,and most of the fans were decent and generous enough to put something in the collecting tin that night.
For the pleasure of that I got a free ticket for our game there.The only downside was that I had to sit behind the goal at the Millwall end.I sat there for the 0-0 draw and consoled myself that at least I’d be able to leave at full time and not get kept in for god knows how long.
Then the announcement comes over the tannoy that because the nearest train station is closed,everyone will be able to leave at the end and make their own way home as best as they could.

The club does do a lot of work prostate cancer uk,and when I did the March for men about 4 years ago we started off from Millwall.They certainly laid on a decent spread for us that morning,bettered only by the fare on offer once we finally got to Wembley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024