Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane and Wallace 22:08 - Feb 17 with 565 viewsbosh67

Credit to them both. That cross field pass from Kane was just wondeful and Wallace's control and pull back was just as good. Charlie's movement to make the pull back his was expert. It may have been deflected but it was a hell of a goal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kane and Wallace on 22:11 - Feb 17 with 514 viewsjoolsyp

When Wallace pulled it back from the byline, for a moment I thought it was going to evade both Chair and Charlie ... but then Charlie's always on the move in the box and seems to instinctively know where the ball is going to end up. In a way I would have preferred Ilias to bury that one as his confidence seems a bit low to me.
Kane and Wallace on 22:16 - Feb 17 with 477 viewsdavman

Kane and Wallace on 22:11 - Feb 17 by joolsyp

When Wallace pulled it back from the byline, for a moment I thought it was going to evade both Chair and Charlie ... but then Charlie's always on the move in the box and seems to instinctively know where the ball is going to end up. In a way I would have preferred Ilias to bury that one as his confidence seems a bit low to me.

Look at Charlie's movement when he sees Wallace take that ball down. Finding space with movement - fantastic goal.

Kane's diag the best of the night; Wallace's take down exemplary. Kane still not up to my standards generally, but better. Wallace's last three games have started to turn my head - keep it up Braveheart!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024