Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane Club Legend 19:06 - Feb 20 with 3582 viewsT_Block

Official: not bad really and will be remembered.Congratulations Todd.
Well done for not listening.

Some fans are starting to defend you.

..and wallace (who finally looks fit)
Kane Club Legend on 10:25 - Feb 22 with 516 viewsdannyblue

Kane Club Legend on 10:08 - Feb 22 by PinnerPaul

If he could do all that, he would still be at Chelsea ...and playing for them!

You can do all that and not be top flight standard. For example Ryan Manning is a footballer. He can see it, but he might not execute it.

There's a difference between footballers and athletes, although its rare that you can be one or the other at the top level these days.

I'm just saying Todd Kane is an athlete.
Kane Club Legend on 10:57 - Feb 22 with 466 viewsPinnerPaul

Kane Club Legend on 10:25 - Feb 22 by dannyblue

You can do all that and not be top flight standard. For example Ryan Manning is a footballer. He can see it, but he might not execute it.

There's a difference between footballers and athletes, although its rare that you can be one or the other at the top level these days.

I'm just saying Todd Kane is an athlete.

Can we stick to arguing about Todd and not bring Mr Manning into it - not good for my blood pressure - Brian Mc will tell you what we both think about HIM!
Kane Club Legend on 01:46 - Feb 23 with 393 viewssaxbend

By the end of last season, I could easily have been Kane's biggest critic. I haven't felt such frustration at watching one of our players since Hoilett. When Kakay got injured I was fearing the worst. But Kane's performances since the Norwich game have been completely different. He's had some great games, and even his lesser contributions of late have been more than satisfactory. Saturday was a good example of that. He hadn't had a great game, but he popped up when it mattered at least. I now look forward to seeing him in possession with a genuine belief that he'll create something each time, where previously I'd come to expect him to give it away or put it out for a throw or goal kick.

Now Kakay's available again and it doesn't seem to matter to me, which is strange as I thought Kakay was our best and most consistent player over the first dozen or so games.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 1:48]
Kane Club Legend on 03:01 - Feb 23 with 368 viewsjtuck

What is good is seeing players like Kakay and Hamaleinen come on as subs and know they have a) had quite a bit of game time already this season and b) have something to prove. Both have potential. Also while we are right to praise the new Cafu that is Todd Kane, we should also note the good recent work of chugging steam-driven Wallace.

LAranger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024