Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? 20:22 - Feb 26 with 2525 viewsjoolsyp

Hi all,

I paid for a season subscription to QPR+ Pass which expires in Aug 2021.

For the two games against Brentford and Bournemouth I logged into my account and was told my subscription had expired. I thought it was a temporary technical hitch and purchased the match pass at £7 each. Afterwards I put a ticket in requesting a refund for both games. I've had nothing but rudeness from a support person called 'Dan' accusing me of using a VPN against their policy and refusing to issue a refund or escalate the ticket. He now refuses to reply to me.

Anyone else had this issue with QPR+ Pass (or have any advice)? It's a lifeline for those of us that live abroad and they are refusing to even acknowledge my issue.
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 23:51 - Feb 26 with 2399 viewsLythamR

So have they said they have blocked your subscription? where you viewing from a country that the stream was allowed? if he is refusing to escalate then i would suggest emailing complaints@qpr.co.uk
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 00:39 - Feb 27 with 2382 views1MoreBrightonR

Not sure if you are a Twitter user but the QPR+ Twitter account responded in less than an hour to my last issue. I was very impressed!
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 04:02 - Feb 27 with 2354 viewsjoolsyp

Thanks both - yes, the Twitter folks are way more responsive and are looking into it for me.

I’m in Canada - both the Brentford and Bournemouth games were available over here so I’ve no idea where he’s getting the VPN idea from.
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 08:47 - Feb 27 with 2267 viewsQPROslo

Yes, I got some very unhelpful email from someone called Dan in Support. I paid for a year in August 20, but got charged an additional £4 early September which I didnt see until December. I mailed them asking why I was charged £4. He responded firstly by writing about some technical problems on a game, when I replied I'd had no technical problems with it, but just wanted to know what the charge was for, he then replied with more irrevalent technical stuff, and accused me of using VPN. I intended to contact someone else at the Club, who can answer my question, but haven't got to it yet, and not sure who.
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 13:53 - Feb 27 with 2168 viewsjoolsyp

Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 08:47 - Feb 27 by QPROslo

Yes, I got some very unhelpful email from someone called Dan in Support. I paid for a year in August 20, but got charged an additional £4 early September which I didnt see until December. I mailed them asking why I was charged £4. He responded firstly by writing about some technical problems on a game, when I replied I'd had no technical problems with it, but just wanted to know what the charge was for, he then replied with more irrevalent technical stuff, and accused me of using VPN. I intended to contact someone else at the Club, who can answer my question, but haven't got to it yet, and not sure who.

Hi QPROslo,

Try dropping an email to Matt: mattw@qpr.co.uk

I’ve had all sorts of billing issues with them too. Dan has accused me of breaching their terms and conditions by using a VPN - nowhere can I find reference to this on their website or when I signed up four years ago.

Good luck!
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 18:26 - Feb 27 with 2089 viewsTGRRRSSS

Never used this streaming service, but one of the reasons I don't bother is this kind of thing which always happens - tech goes wrong, humans are tossers.

Whats VPN?
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 18:42 - Feb 27 with 2066 viewsBucksRanger

Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 18:26 - Feb 27 by TGRRRSSS

Never used this streaming service, but one of the reasons I don't bother is this kind of thing which always happens - tech goes wrong, humans are tossers.

Whats VPN?

A Virtual Private Network

This is the one I use. It explains all the benefits you get from it.

https://www.kaspersky.com/resource-center/definitions/what-is-a-vpn
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 18:43 - Feb 27 with 2063 viewsTGRRRSSS

Thanks
Login to get fewer ads

Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 18:44 - Feb 27 with 2060 viewsTGRRRSSS

Don't understand if you#'d already paid for the stream why this Dan would accuse you of using something you didnt need to do.

Sounds like trying not to have to do work and doing a standard - your wrong not me tough type behaviour
Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 18:45 - Feb 27 with 2049 viewsQPROslo

Problems with QPR+ Pass Support - any advice? on 13:53 - Feb 27 by joolsyp

Hi QPROslo,

Try dropping an email to Matt: mattw@qpr.co.uk

I’ve had all sorts of billing issues with them too. Dan has accused me of breaching their terms and conditions by using a VPN - nowhere can I find reference to this on their website or when I signed up four years ago.

Good luck!

Many thanks mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024