Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay 18:41 - Mar 6 with 2123 viewsHastings_Hoops

Thought Kakay looked very good in a back three today - I thought the same last season when he played there - seems more his natural position that wing-back.
Kakay on 18:45 - Mar 6 with 2075 viewsgazza1

Good lad, I like him.....not sure he is a CB though.
Kakay on 18:49 - Mar 6 with 2037 viewshantssi

I thought Furlong looked better at CB than RB!
Kakay on 18:52 - Mar 6 with 2003 viewsHastings_Hoops

Think he can add pace, which is a benefit in the current back line
Kakay on 19:37 - Mar 6 with 1843 viewsVancouverHoop

Yes, he looks very comfortable in that that role. We look pretty set defensively for the next few years assuming we sign De Wijs, even if Cameron retires.
Kakay on 20:35 - Mar 6 with 1663 viewsHastings_Hoops

Kakay on 19:37 - Mar 6 by VancouverHoop

Yes, he looks very comfortable in that that role. We look pretty set defensively for the next few years assuming we sign De Wijs, even if Cameron retires.

With a five year contract, we need to think about bringing him to the fore next year as a future asset... especially when Dickie is inevitably sold in summer 2022 for a hefty sum.
Kakay on 20:53 - Mar 6 with 1606 viewsbosh67

Kakay on 20:35 - Mar 6 by Hastings_Hoops

With a five year contract, we need to think about bringing him to the fore next year as a future asset... especially when Dickie is inevitably sold in summer 2022 for a hefty sum.

I'm not so sure Dickie will leave over the next few seasons. He needs to show what he can do consistently at this level first and improve his game. He's not quick, that's the problem at a higher level, but with a few more seasons here he can get smarter at managing that. He is a very talented player and his positioning is improving every game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kakay on 21:09 - Mar 6 with 1538 viewsswisscottage

With him and Dickie in the back three, you have two defenders who can maraud forward if the opportunity presents itself. Having one defender that can do that is a problem for the opposition, having two that can do that, doubly so.
Kakay on 00:18 - Mar 7 with 1368 viewsVancouverHoop

Kakay on 20:53 - Mar 6 by bosh67

I'm not so sure Dickie will leave over the next few seasons. He needs to show what he can do consistently at this level first and improve his game. He's not quick, that's the problem at a higher level, but with a few more seasons here he can get smarter at managing that. He is a very talented player and his positioning is improving every game.

I concur. I suspect his lack of pace will turn off many Prem clubs. We've got him for a while if we want him I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024